Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOUTH - The latest

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Look - there has been stewards v fans unrest brewing for some time now - there are many documented examples on NSC.

There is every chance of this spiralling out of control from here - more unrest and further bannings.

As such I'm quite happy to 'abuse my position' on NSC and call the club out to let people know what is going on. I can be ignored as a cider-swilling idiot from farmersville if desired.

I guess it comes back to the question I asked the other week about fan representation. Are the Supporters' Club actively involved in discussions about Withdean (and Falmer) stewarding with the club? Maybe they are - I've no idea. So, in light of not knowing, I'm happy to provoke the discussion on here.

Well Done Bozza. However knowing the communication the club provides I doubt they will respond.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Still whilst several stewards are winding the home fans up a few hundred brain dead morons in the away end are screaming, "DO YOU TAKE IT UP THE ARSE", so thats alright then.

Quite

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Maybe, NSC needs to get a political wing. Or would we be stepping out of our natural boundry as a fans forum? Would we be too powerful for the amount of fans we represent?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Look - there has been stewards v fans unrest brewing for some time now - there are many documented examples on NSC.

There is every chance of this spiralling out of control from here - more unrest and further bannings.

As such I'm quite happy to 'abuse my position' on NSC and call the club out to let people know what is going on. I can be ignored as a cider-swilling idiot from farmersville if desired.

I guess it comes back to the question I asked the other week about fan representation. Are the Supporters' Club actively involved in discussions about Withdean (and Falmer) stewarding with the club? Maybe they are - I've no idea. So, in light of not knowing, I'm happy to provoke the discussion on here.

Good work. Smash the system from within, get yourself a promotion and then take your children to the zoo for the weekend. f*** da police, f*** da police, f*** 'em.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I haven't commented about this yet but what happened to the mouth was disgraceful. And Krispies last season. And four other lads (that I know of) who have been banned for similar pettiness. :tosser:
I'm sure the mouth will be in good voice on Mick's mound on Saturday :clap:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Homophobic abuse is the same as racist abuse. Sort it out stewards and stop ****ing around banning people for nothing.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
why has no one yet called richard hebbard a cun*? Sorry, did I say that out loud?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Maybe, NSC needs to get a political wing. Or would we be stepping out of our natural boundry as a fans forum? Would we be too powerful for the amount of fans we represent?

Nice shout. Count me in, I am pretty pissed about it at the moment.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
On the wider issue of supporter representation, Bozza (and others) why don't you join the Supporters Club and stand for election? It is open to ALL Albion fans. Then that way you could actually see if it puts you in a better position to influence things? It would mean putting a bit of effort in to go to committee meetings, round-the-table meetings with the club etc... but surely it would be a better approach than childish internet hate campaigns?

Just a thought...

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We can call it FAAGS or Fans Against AGressive Stewards

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
On the wider issue of supporter representation, Bozza (and others) why don't you join the Supporters Club and stand for election? It is open to ALL Albion fans. Then that way you could actually see if it puts you in a better position to influence things? It would mean putting a bit of effort in to go to committee meetings, round-the-table meetings with the club etc... but surely it would be a better approach than childish internet hate campaigns?

Just a thought...

Is 'childish' the clubs official description of a number of complaints about stewards behaviour? Whether the steward was justified or not (I wasn't there) it must be worth a bit more than that?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
On the wider issue of supporter representation, Bozza (and others) why don't you join the Supporters Club and stand for election? It is open to ALL Albion fans (in fact as a member of club staff I cannot join, but I think that is their only restriction). Then that way you could be in a better position to influence things? It would mean putting a bit of effort in to go to committee meetings, round-the-table meetings with the club etc... but surely it would be a better approach than childish internet hate campaigns?

Thanks for that, but with respect , please don't insult us with this 'childish Internet hate' crap. Anyone with half a brain can see what is going on is not right, and whilst I don't disagree that joining up as you suggest would be a good idea, this board is there for fans to let their feeling known, so please don't come on here insulting us, that's a good chap.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Are 'we' allowed to film stewards at Withdean? Maybe 'we' could do that and then wack em' on DVD and send them to Insider, Brown or Bloom so theycan have an idea.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
f*** me, the club really don't have a clue. Patronising twats.

No they do not, which begs the question has anyone from the club actually witnessed first hand what has been going on for some time? Doesn't look like it to me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Just a thought...

Jesus.

And with that, I'm off to bed. (I'll lick some windows en route, like what all us internety geeky sorts do)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Without wanting to ruin the sheer drama of tonighte.

ARGUS EXCLUSIVE: ALBION FANS RIOT AGAINST STEWARDS

You can see it happening.

D

Deleted User X18H

Just a thought...

Perhaps it might be an idea to get all questions to Ask The Club etc quite soon!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Is 'childish' the clubs official description of a number of complaints about stewards behaviour? Whether the steward was justified or not (I wasn't there) it must be worth a bit more than that?

No, I wasn't there either, but if someone has a genuine complaint then there are surely better ways to put a point across.

I know Steve, I know he's a passionate Albion fan, but I don't know what happened on Saturday, because I wasn't there, so it would be totally wrong to pass judgement - as I pointed out on ATC at the weekend.

My comment was about supporter representation. Sorry if you find it patronising, but it was not meant to be.

Last edited:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
No, I wasn't there either, but if someone has a genuine complaint then there are better ways to go about dealing with it than this.

I know Steve, I know he's a passionate Albion fan, but I don't know what happened on Saturday, because I wasn't there, so it would be totally wrong to pass judgement - as I pointed out on ATC at the weekend.

My comment was about supporter representation. Sorry if you find it patronising, but it was not meant to be.

:laugh:

Calling people childish then claiming not to be being patronising....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here