Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Lineker: "I do see a hint of Haaland in him."

Wright: "Takes up great positions...he's only going to get better."

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thought that too. They showed ALL Newcastle’s shots and pretty much, only the shots we scored to make it seem that Newcastle were edged. They weren’t. They were destroyed.

Why show covered NU shots yards wide? And the prick commentator hoping for a VAR against Dunk.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why show covered NU shots yards wide? And the prick commentator hoping for a VAR against Dunk.
Also not showing our similar half chances eg Pedro just after we scored. Surely the editing needs to reflect the balance of play?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The oh so modest “nice company” about the hatricks on the day, as well as his charm.
He somehow manages to combine the youthful innocence of a young boy (he reminds me of my boys) with an incredibly mature, knowing head on his shoulders.

His football intelligence impresses me every time I watch him but it’s the same off the pitch too, he deals with those interviews in a really professional and as you say, charming manner.

An exceptional young man - his parents must be so proud!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Also not showing our similar half chances eg Pedro just after we scored. Surely the editing needs to reflect the balance of play?

The whole edit was three Albion goals and Newcastle taking us to the cleaners :lolol: .

Just goes to show the limitation of just watching subjective highlights.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Showing every Newcastle chance but only our goals

I have to say, and I’m not one to get precious, those highlights didn’t one bit show the game for what it was. We absolutely dominated them from start to finish. At least they showed Scouse rat boy put it wide eh 🤣🔵⚪

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He somehow manages to combine the youthful innocence of a young boy (he reminds me of my boys) with an incredibly mature, knowing head on his shoulders.

His football intelligence impresses me every time I watch him but it’s the same off the pitch too, he deals with those interviews in a really professional and as you say, charming manner.

An exceptional young man - his parents must be so proud!

Like Owen and Fowler (in the MOTD table) you could tell many, many games ago that he’s NOT going to be another teenage flash in the plan. Technically he’s accomplished, he has the precious cannot be coached eye for goal, crucially cool as ice in the moment, and that temperament, having the time of his life.

Grounded, not an ounce of arrogance, destined for the very top.

Called correctly by most here …. he absolutely did not need to go out on loan to the Championship. He has all attributes including strength.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports