Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Analysis was fair though. We were rusty today and they were v poor.

Micah has a seriously pumped torso.

Reactions: SAC

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I’m not sure I can cope with another season of Micah Richards, talentless bore, he can’t string a coherent sentence together and clearly does zero research. The next Garth Crooks.
I think that's actually a bit harsh on Richards. There have been dozens of worse pundits imo, although you're right - they're all woefully short of research and always have been.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I’m not sure I can cope with another season of Micah Richards, talentless bore, he can’t string a coherent sentence together and clearly does zero research. The next Garth Crooks.
I’d much rather have 3 or 4 good journalists in the studio. I really don’t understand the enthusiasm for ex-footballers to act as pundits and analysts. With very few exceptions, all they ever do is state the bleedin' obvious.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sheffield United looked dogshit.

I say that because they barely created a chance at home to a bang average Palace side.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Lineker making the same Ferguson to Spurs comment - wonder how many armchair experts are going to lazily make that link before the end of the window.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
I really like him. Very likeable personality and a nice contrast to the serious Shearer.

Still the best football highlight programme.
The American champions league with him, Henry, Carragher and Kate Abdo is the best combination, they play off each other really well.

BatterSeagull

Aug 1, 2003
London
Hear hear. I feel for the producers who have to constantly switch shots when jujears is looking for his next question. There is zero engagement with Lineker unlike when Chappers does MOTD 2.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One thing I noticed, we’re now the very first club featured in the opening titles (Enciso’s goal against City), which is nice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here