Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD tonight

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just seen ad at half time on City/Liverpool and it appears Chris Hughton is a pundit tonight. Two good reasons to watch :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll be all about how Spurs lost and they won't even mention us. :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Surely running order will be:

Man City v Liverpool
Man Utd v Norwich
Watford v Brentford
Our game
Saints v Arsenal

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It'll be all about how Spurs lost and they won't even mention us. :lolol:

Understandable if it were so though. They are on for CL and we are on for nothing.

That said, I don't think they will do that, they used to - before they starting getting a social media kicking over it by smaller clubs supporters.

They'll be fawning over Potter's tactical masterclass, talking about our press and in particular Bissouma's performance, with clips and analysis.

THEN they'll say, "but we must talk about Spurs - they didn't turn up today, did they Chris (Hughton)?" and that will conclude the coverage.

£500 says I'm right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Understandable if it were so though. They are on for CL and we are on for nothing.

That said, I don't think they will do that, they used to - before they starting getting a social media kicking over it by smaller clubs supporters.

They'll be fawning over Potter's tactical masterclass, talking about our press and in particular Bissouma's performance, with clips and analysis.

THEN they'll say, "but we must talk about Spurs - they didn't turn up today, did they Chris (Hughton)?" and that will conclude the coverage.

£500 says I'm right.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

£500 says I'm right.

Keep your money. You won't get much of a return on those odds.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Plenty of appreciation from Hughton on MOTD regarding restricting Spurs and closing off the passing lanes.

Dublin picking up on Albion players forcing Spurs to make mistakes.

Lovely clip of Caicedo making the effort to work back and make a clean tackle.

Just like last week, there was far more analysis of Albion and very little of the beaten big team.

Well done again MOTD.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I didn't think my respect for Hughton could actually grow after all he did for us, and so on. But - what a great analysis. He just doesn't seem to bear any ill-will towards the club does he.

What a man. I think Potter's great, but I miss CH.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Chris very complimentary. Said people will say Spurs played badly but Brighton were totally deserving.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mrs AR has just helped me up off the floor, after listening to the MOTD pundits.
I nearly suffered concussion in shock at the positivity.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hughton classy as always, lots of positive about us.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And we get the final goal in the closing montage with the hordes of Albion away fans celebrating.

No complaints here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here