Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Football] MOTD tonight

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

WATFORD zero

Members
Jul 10, 2003
Just seen ad at half time on City/Liverpool and it appears Chris Hughton is a pundit tonight. Two good reasons to watch :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Surely running order will be:

Man City v Liverpool
Man Utd v Norwich
Watford v Brentford
Our game
Saints v Arsenal

jcdenton08

PROD with the PROD
Oct 17, 2008
It'll be all about how Spurs lost and they won't even mention us. :lolol:

Understandable if it were so though. They are on for CL and we are on for nothing.

That said, I don't think they will do that, they used to - before they starting getting a social media kicking over it by smaller clubs supporters.

They'll be fawning over Potter's tactical masterclass, talking about our press and in particular Bissouma's performance, with clips and analysis.

THEN they'll say, "but we must talk about Spurs - they didn't turn up today, did they Chris (Hughton)?" and that will conclude the coverage.

£500 says I'm right.

Stat Brother

Members
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Understandable if it were so though. They are on for CL and we are on for nothing.

That said, I don't think they will do that, they used to - before they starting getting a social media kicking over it by smaller clubs supporters.

They'll be fawning over Potter's tactical masterclass, talking about our press and in particular Bissouma's performance, with clips and analysis.

THEN they'll say, "but we must talk about Spurs - they didn't turn up today, did they Chris (Hughton)?" and that will conclude the coverage.

£500 says I'm right.

Last edited:

Brighton Lines

The Manifestation of Moribund
Apr 5, 2014

£500 says I'm right.

Keep your money. You won't get much of a return on those odds.

hart's shirt

Members
Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Plenty of appreciation from Hughton on MOTD regarding restricting Spurs and closing off the passing lanes.

Dublin picking up on Albion players forcing Spurs to make mistakes.

Lovely clip of Caicedo making the effort to work back and make a clean tackle.

Just like last week, there was far more analysis of Albion and very little of the beaten big team.

Well done again MOTD.

Bodian

Members
May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I didn't think my respect for Hughton could actually grow after all he did for us, and so on. But - what a great analysis. He just doesn't seem to bear any ill-will towards the club does he.

What a man. I think Potter's great, but I miss CH.

AmexRuislip

Longing for retirement.
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mrs AR has just helped me up off the floor, after listening to the MOTD pundits.
I nearly suffered concussion in shock at the positivity.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills