Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD - 22:30 BBC One

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hardly a hanging offence. He obviously didn't mean to say Brighton - just a slip of the tongue. It WAS the first time Wolves had scored twice so the intention's clear enough.
Quite. What a weird thing to get stroppy about. It was a slip of the tongue, and also odd that they didn't edit out the mistake but calling him a bellend for that? Christ on a bike. This coming from someone so precious that he has put half the boardon ignore, FFS.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I reckon we'll be on 2nd tonight, after the Manc derby :shrug:
Reckon it’ll be:
Man Utd v Man City
Everton v Southampton
Brighton v Liverpool
Brentford v Bournemouth (follows on from how Brentford could go above Liverpool with a win)
Forest v Leicester
Wolves v West Ham
Villa v Leeds

Our game could be 2nd if they want all of the relegation battling teams on in a sequence I guess but the story at Everton today will get a lot of air time

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Reckon it’ll be:
Man Utd v Man City
Everton v Southampton
Brighton v Liverpool
Brentford v Bournemouth (follows on from how Brentford could go above Liverpool with a win)
Forest v Leicester
Wolves v West Ham
Villa v Leeds

Our game could be 2nd if they want all of the relegation battling teams on in a sequence I guess but the story at Everton today will get a lot of air time
This is plausible, but I’d be very disappointed if we are not on second. Almost as disappointed as I will be when all they talk about is the crisis at Liverpool.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Genuinely don’t understand why people get titsy about the MOTD running order.
Approval Self Esteem GIF by DefyTV

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Genuinely don’t understand why people get titsy about the MOTD running order.
I think it's something to do with, that we've earnt the right to be in the PL, played some pretty good footy and have seemed to get caught up in the pundit tissue laden love in for the so called top 6.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think it's something to do with, that we've earnt the right to be in the PL, played some pretty good footy and have seemed to get caught up in the pundit tissue laden love in for the so called top 6.
Yeah but, for example, Relegation equally interesting (especially this season)…so some of that should be high on the list :shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yeah but, for example, Relegation equally interesting (especially this season)…so some of that should be high on the list :shrug:
OK, so when we were in relegation territory a few seasons ago, I seem to remember being at the tail end of MOTD.
I may be wrong :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In what possible way does Everton v Southampton deserve to be shown ahead of our game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here