Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD - 22:30 BBC One

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jesse Marsch does my head in. Absolute tosser.
I mean the jeans for starters….

Remember his antics earlier in the season at the Amex… then went on to say afterwards that he was basically acting a dickhead to try and change something - I mean really it just makes you look a tit but whatever soccer coach…

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As I predicted when talking to @Bozza earlier that was a nice little feature on Mitoma.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Danny Murphy's analysis of Mitoma:

"Brilliant performance. Outside of the right foot pass there...running at people, just a constant threat. His first half performance was nothing short of terrific. He was so influential. What you want as a manager, you put someone in and they keep their place."

Very complimentary. Well done MOTD.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I mean the jeans for starters….

Remember his antics earlier in the season at the Amex… then went on to say afterwards that he was basically acting a dickhead to try and change something - I mean really it just makes you look a tit but whatever soccer coach…
Indeed a little too old to carry off those jeans. Easily worth a yellow :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Was I too sleepy to pay full attention, but it seemed very much like when Wolves went 2-1 up the commentator said it's the first time this season Brighton have scored two in one game.
Yep. He said that. Strange that they couldn't fix that in post.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Really interesting that in the Forest game they showed the crowd on the big screen the penalty incident with the keeper Henderson. Ironically they showed the angle that least evidenced a penalty so none too clever. From the behind the goal angle I think you can see the keeper knock the players shin with his glove enough to knock him off balance

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really interesting that in the Forest game they showed the crowd on the big screen the penalty incident with the keeper Henderson. Ironically they showed the angle that least evidenced a penalty so none too clever. From the behind the goal angle I think you can see the keeper knock the players shin with his glove enough to knock him off balance
Pretty sure clubs are not supposed to show contentious incidents like that on their big screens in order to not fire the crowd up. So I'm also pretty sure Forest knew exactly what they were doing by showing it.

Also a penalty all day for me, Clive.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Danny Murphy's analysis of Mitoma:

"Brilliant performance. Outside of the right foot pass there...running at people, just a constant threat. His first half performance was nothing short of terrific. He was so influential. What you want as a manager, you put someone in and they keep their place."

Very complimentary. Well done MOTD.
Danny Murphy is a great pundit. That's why he's usually on MOTD2 with all the other good pundits.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pretty sure clubs are not supposed to show contentious incidents like that on the screen in order to not fire the crowd up. So I'm also pretty sure Forest knew what they were doing by showing it.

Agreed on a counts. Forest knew what they were doing there and in any case it was a nailed on pen.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Pretty sure clubs are not supposed to show contentious incidents like that on the screen in order to not fire the crowd up. So I'm also pretty sure Forest knew what they were doing by showing it.

Yes they deliberately showed it to stoke the crowd up. Also can't believe the pundits didn't see it as a penalty. No need for keeper to put his glove on the shin and the clincher is that the forward genuinely stumbles whilst looking to stay on his feet.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
How did Palace lose 3-0 to THAT Everton side. Too funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here