Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD - 22:30 BBC One

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We should be on quite early - after the Spurs glorious come-back, of course, and the tremendously exciting Newcastle (they're so good these days) win. Not to mention Leeds forthcoming triumph against Liverpool (although not that much of a triumph, really - they are champions of Europe after all), and the thrilling 1-0 Fulham win that sends us tumbling back to 8th. (and 9th. if Leeds somehow blow it at Anfield).

We could be on about fifth I guess ........................

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Must be Sky game of the day also, surely,......
Two live games this evening, so I don't think there will be a game of the day?

Newcastle won by 4 goals, one more than us. Tottenham came back from two goals down to win with a dramatic last minute goal. We don't know what is going to happen in the Liverpool game (though as an evening kick off, may need more time to put the highlights together so move it to later in the show regardless)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Think it should tie in nicely with the F1 qualifying times

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Two live games this evening, so I don't think there will be a game of the day?

Newcastle won by 4 goals, one more than us. Tottenham came back from two goals down to win with a dramatic last minute goal. We don't know what is going to happen in the Liverpool game (though as an evening kick off, may need more time to put the highlights together so move it to later in the show regardless)
None of those games have a narrative.

Our game has two: David Vs Goliath and The Return of the King.

There's no way in hell we're not first on.

Unless Leeds put 16 past Liverpool.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Should be first on, then time to turn over to Ch4 to watch Halloween - appropriate for how Potter probably feels this evening. Nightmare.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Be rude not to tune in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here