Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most likeable/dislikeable manager in the Football League

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dislike- Mourhino, Wenger, Edinburgh, Zola ( when he gets a job)

Like- Phil Brown, Wurzel, McCarthy, 'Mad Dog'

I can't stand any of your "Likes", and I'm a big fan of all your like bar JE.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Allegedly more than one, as it was allegedly the reason he was sacked from West Ham.

Speaking only for myself here, it's hard to see exactly what Pardew has that supposedly makes him irresistible to all these ladies.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Especially ladies who already have very rich husbands and presumably a nice white Range Rover Evoque to play with.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Most dislikeable: Jose Mourinho.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Especially ladies who already have very rich husbands and presumably a nice white Range Rover Evoque to play with.

I was told that he likes the Latin ladies, or at least the wives of Latin defenders. Put it this way, a couple in the Southampton area won't be sorry that he's still serving a stadium ban this weekend.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Tut Tut! Are there still women this shallow, superficial and materialistic in the 21st Century?:ohmy:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was told that he likes the Latin ladies, or at least the wives of Latin defenders. Put it this way, a couple in the Southampton area won't be sorry that he's still serving a stadium ban this weekend.

You really seem the font of knowledge on these matters.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Likes: Brendan Rodgers, Chris Hughton, Roberto Martinez, Malky Mackay (yeah, I know all four are/were Premiership), Gus Poyet (during his first two seasons here), Russell Slade, Chris Powell, Neil Warnock, Nigel Clough, Micky Adams (during his first spell here).

Dislikes: Alan Pardew, Paul Ince (cocky little g*t, as a player and a manager), Micky Adams (during his second spell here), Gus Poyet (increasingly as last season progressed, and his ego hit the ceiling :lol:).

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
I can't stand any of your "Likes", and I'm a big fan of all your like bar JE.

Oh well, if we ever get handcuffed back to back to a radiator in a Beirut basement for 5 years, being held hostage by radicals, we'll just chat about what a cock Justin Edinburgh is & agree to differ on the others

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here