Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Most dislikable individual in modern football? Nominees here

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Wozza stated: "Let's go with CURRENT players, managers and officials only (not media, club owners or others)"

So if he does a bit of lino action at the weekends, in the Brighton and Hove amateur leagues, I think it is legitimate to nominate Timmy "Hove Born and Bred" the wanker.

Oh, hang on, he isn't a politician any more, is he.

Actually reading the OP's stricture again, he said "Let's go with". That could mean let's start with.

Perhaps that tiny shred of ambiguity is the reason why many of us have stumbled into a world of tomfoolery.

It is what it is.
And thankfully, the OP hasn't included NSC posters on his list, otherwise it could get really ugly.

I was doing the line the other week for my son's team's game, and their manager, 20 yards away, kept giving me grief for putting my flag up for offside. Can I nominate him and his mate, as they were the most obnoxious people I have ever met at a football game?

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Michael Beale(Rangers manager)doesn't seem genuine plus jumping ship after declaring loyalty.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And thankfully, the OP hasn't included NSC posters on his list, otherwise it could get really ugly.

I was doing the line the other week for my son's team's game, and their manager, 20 yards away, kept giving me grief for putting my flag up for offside. Can I nominate him and his mate, as they were the most obnoxious people I have ever met at a football game?
I think they are worthy nominees :thumbsup:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’m sorry my thread didn’t meet your personal criteria.

I deliberately focused on individuals which wind-up fans during matches (sometimes just by their mere presence).

I don’t know how much fun it is comparing Harry Kane to… say, Amanda Staveley. 🤷‍♂️
We all know the problem with ‘modern football’ isn’t the players, managers, officials, media personalities or owners … it’s MONEY!

So, following the fine example of lateral thinking demonstrated on this thread by @Harry Wilson's tackle, (but mainly really to save @WATFORD zero from dying of utter boredom every time Harry Kane or Fernandes makes it onto someone’s bloody list), I vote we extend the criteria to include any one, any where in the world that has a shitloada money - I mean like an obscene amount that most people would find disgusting (we could include nasty corporations and multinationals but that might take the thread OT) 🤔🙂

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Klopp
That little liverpool midfielder Elliott? Eminently punchworthy face.
Martinez - Villa, snide time wasting classless rat.
For nothing other than his Barnet - Myra Hindley (his real name escapes me) who used to play for Everton and now Newcastle.
Bruno Fernandes.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
We all know the problem with ‘modern football’ isn’t the players, managers, officials, media personalities or owners … it’s MONEY!

So, following the fine example of lateral thinking demonstrated on this thread by @Harry Wilson's tackle, (but mainly really to save @WATFORD zero from dying of utter boredom every time Harry Kane or Fernandes makes it onto someone’s bloody list), I vote we extend the criteria to include any one, any where in the world that has a shitloada money - I mean like an obscene amount that most people would find disgusting (we could include nasty corporations and multinationals but that might take the thread OT) 🤔🙂
Can I nominate William Windsor? - Rich, through privilege, President of FA, just because his Grandma was famous, and an Aston Villa Fan. Oh and for some reason, his brother's got all his hair, even though he's hair to the throne.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep. I'd also add Cristiano Ronaldo and Martinez for their dickheadedness
Back on track, I really dislike Martinez.

But for me it's the look of him and his body language.

Why anyone of any gender would want to shag him is beyond me. Imagine that weird face, leering at you, no doubt smacking his lips with glee. And winking at you. As he folds it in.

It doesn't bare thinking about.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Lawrie Sanchez when he was managing was the most unpleasant nasty piece of work I have seen. Apart from his Northern Ireland team beating England in 2005, and getting Wycombe to an FA Cup semi-final, his record is pretty average and yet he dines out on scoring the winning goal in the 1988 FA Cup final for Wimbledon. God, he even made an appearance on  Pointless with that obnoxious twat Alexander Armstrong.

Pushed his way past a crowd before a loud f*** off when he was in a foul mood after a defeat with women and children around.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Lawrie Sanchez when he was managing was the most unpleasant nasty piece of work I have seen. Apart from his Northern Ireland team beating England in 2005, and getting Wycombe to an FA Cup semi-final, his record is pretty average and yet he dines out on scoring the winning goal in the 1988 FA Cup final for Wimbledon. God, he even made an appearance on  Pointless with that obnoxious twat Alexander Armstrong.

Pushed his way past a crowd before a loud f*** off when he was in a foul mood after a defeat with women and children around.
That’s nice. But what’s it got to do with the thread?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Back on track, I really dislike Martinez.

But for me it's the look of him and his body language.

Why anyone of any gender would want to shag him is beyond me. Imagine that weird face, leering at you, no doubt smacking his lips with glee. And winking at you. As he folds it in.

It doesn't bare thinking about.
Agree with this.
I am surprised no-one has nominated Cucurella. Or has all the bile dissipated, because of the double over Chelsea and where they are currently languishing?

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Klopp
That little liverpool midfielder Elliott? Eminently punchworthy face.
Martinez - Villa, snide time wasting classless rat.
For nothing other than his Barnet - Myra Hindley (his real name escapes me) who used to play for Everton and now Newcastle.
Bruno Fernandes.
I like Klopp. And Howe. And Guardiola.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
I don’t know how much fun it is comparing Harry Kane to… say, Amanda Staveley. 🤷‍♂️
Is that different from comparing Harry Kane with Stuart Attwell?
It's not comparing like with like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here