Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most annoying regional accent.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The exagerated version of a Cockney-esque accent that alot of youngsters have adopted, missing out vast amounts of letters in their speech. Something for example has somehow become SAARRRRRINK

Last edited:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not a region as such, but the pikey accent with an Irish twang makes my piss fizz

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
It is not an accent in the traditional sense,as it is purely optional. But the whole, ghetto London, like bruv, unit, brup, bad man, ting etc etc. to hear it inside London is bad enough, but to hear outside of London grinds my gears, it is not "street", it is not cool. It's pathetic, it is embarrassing and it gives me no hope for those that decide to talk that way.

Otherwise regional, scouse. Hands down.

This, basically

Plus Brummie.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I love accents and how they change over such a small area. Lancashire is so different to Liverpool. And Bristol is so different to Somerset. You only have to get past Chichester and you start to hear the West Country twang.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Astonished that the dull Mancunian drawl hasn't featured. I hate that one.

Best accent is surely t'Yorkshire accent, int it? There's lots to admire in the republic of Yorkshire.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Ulster, just started a new job, sharing an office with a strident woman of Ulster. It grates already.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Depends on which Liverpool accent, the Jamie Carragher spitting one or the Ringo Starr Thomas the Tank Engine one?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Depends on which Liverpool accent, the Jamie Carragher spitting one or the Ringo Starr Thomas the Tank Engine one?

True. And it's chalk and cheese between a posh scouse or a city scouse accent. That whiny city accent on a woman= terrible whereas an educated middle class scouse woman's accent= sexy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here