Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Mortimer and Whitehouse - gone fishing

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Another good episode and another great advert for the north of England scenery wise. See, it's not grim up here.

I do think that Paul comes across as a bit of a misery guts, unless it's the way it is edited. He didn't appear to speak to Gazza and yet again it's Bob that arranges special things for him and not the other way around. Ah well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking forward to the episode where they go fishing for turds in our sewage filled waterways!

They’ve already had Feargal Sharkey on one episode ranting (he’s a vocal campaigner) in relation to water quality (in chalk streams in particular) so wouldn’t be surprised if they do cover it somehow.

https://youtu.be/bCAz4GZF61A

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There’s some merch out now. This one made me laugh out loud.

278CAC0D-553B-4DA0-97BC-BF5EB30AF10B.jpeg

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Always think Whitehouse is a little belittling of Bob Mortimer , rude in some episodes imo ?.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Always think Whitehouse is a little belittling of Bob Mortimer , rude in some episodes imo ?.

I tend to think that Mortimer tends to pratt about just too much. Mind you I quit watching after the first series.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I tend to think that Mortimer tends to pratt about just too much. Mind you I quit watching after the first series.

Bob Mortimer pratting about is part of what makes the series so popular. Besides l think he can get his own back at times.

Plain for all to see that they really are great mates though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New series starts tonight BBC2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here