Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More lack of class from Swindon

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
You went to a funeral(supposedly) and then came back onto NSC to tell everyone what you had heard at that funeral. You heard private things and went and ran to NSC to tell everybody and everyone told you that was out of order. As I asked before do the family know that you do this? There is a word to sum you up but I may get banned.
As for showing pictures to mods to "prove" you know a footballer, sadsack :lol:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?287079-To-all-you-Palace-lurkers

Maybe you want to come back to the thread you started and answer the questions :flounce:

OK you win...

My mother never lived next door to his grandfather in Portslade since 1965.
I never went to school or grew up with his dad, Peter, or sisters,
I must have dreamed it

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
OK you win...

My mother never lived next door to his grandfather in Portslade since 1965.
I never went to school or grew up with his dad, Peter, or sisters,
I must have dreamed it

I asked a simple question, do they know that things you see/hear when in there company you then come onto NSC and announce it to everyone? no doubt you will avoid the question again

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The most likely outcome would have been that he would have received a red card.

A player is guilty of violent conduct if he uses excessive force or brutality
against an opponent when not challenging for the ball.

He is also guilty of violent conduct if he uses excessive force or brutality against
a team-mate, spectator, match offi cial or any other person.

Violent conduct may occur either on the fi eld of play or outside its boundaries,
whether the ball is in play or not.

Advantage should not be applied in situations involving violent conduct unless
there is a clear subsequent opportunity to score a goal. The referee must send
off the player guilty of violent conduct when the ball is next out of play.

Referees are reminded that violent conduct often leads to mass confrontation,
therefore they must try to avert this with active intervention.

A player, substitute or substituted player who is guilty of violent conduct must
be sent off.​

You can't use self defence as an excuse if you get into a punch up with another player. The law on violent conduct (above) includes spectators and players, as there is no different law for spectators that would allow self defence.

However, there would likely be a public outcry at it, such as when the mankini wearing spectator was tripped by a player who was then sent off for it, and so the FA would lift the automatic three match ban.

If he restrained the fan, the ref might have leeway to claim it wasn't "excessive force", but a punch (especially one that knocks someone out) will always be seen as violent conduct.

Alongside the red card he would've probably gotten a standing ovation from all 4 corners of the ground as well.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I asked a simple question, do they know that things you see/hear when in there company you then come onto NSC and announce it to everyone? no doubt you will avoid the question again

Do one PiKEY......I dont have to tell you anything about what my friends or neighbors talk about...Now be a good boy and shuffle of back to your own board...Welcome to my ignore list...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do one PiKEY......I dont have to tell you anything about what my friends or neighbors talk about...Now be a good boy and shuffle of back to your own board...Welcome to my ignore list...
You lose a debate in spectacular fashion against some Palace scumbag and then to save further embarrassment you place him on your ignore list thinking your clever. Good one :flounce:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

I agree, you do not need to tell me or anyone else anything about your "friends or neighbours". But you choose to tell the whole of NSC you little :tosser:
It is valid to ask if they know that you run on here to tell your stories about private chats etc, you run away crying though.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Face....Bothered? :facepalm:

Not clever Just bored of the scum....

I am the scum, but yet you are the man who goes to a funeral with his "friends" or hears something at his "friends" house and then rushes back to NSC to tell everyone. Great friend you are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here