Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More lack of class from Swindon

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Good Im just glad that you are not thinking about me everyday. However...I do think about CPFC every day,...It cheers me up no end.......Pikey twats.

When you live in Swindon you need everything you can get to cheer you up, apart from telling lies on the internet that is

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
When you live in Swindon you need everything you can get to cheer you up, apart from telling lies on the internet that is

Can I ask a question? Why do you spend your time on your main rivals website? you must have the hots for all things Brighton, as you replied within 2 minutes of my post..

I would post a pic of Johnny and me together but then everyone would see how handsome I am....But if a mod would care to look at the pic he will then be able to tell you that its not bullshit.!!

And maybe you want to put money where your mouth is???.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Can I ask a question? Why do you spend your time on your main rivals website? you must have the hots for all things Brighton, as you replied within 2 minutes of my post..

I would post a pic of Johnny and me together but then everyone would see how handsome I am....But if a mod would care to look at the pic he will then be able to tell you that its not bullshit.!!

Is everyone supposed to be impressed that you KNOW a footballer? jeez Louise....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Anyone can stand next to a football superstar we need hard facts on your blossoming friendship . Ps post the picture and let us be the judge .

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

You went to a funeral(supposedly) and then came back onto NSC to tell everyone what you had heard at that funeral. You heard private things and went and ran to NSC to tell everybody and everyone told you that was out of order. As I asked before do the family know that you do this? There is a word to sum you up but I may get banned.
As for showing pictures to mods to "prove" you know a footballer, sadsack :lol:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?287079-To-all-you-Palace-lurkers

Maybe you want to come back to the thread you started and answer the questions :flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here