Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More great Work from ukip

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So let's clarify it shall we ? You have no problem with extra help being give SOLELY to ethnic minority candidates ??

No I don't as I do not have the same bigoted views as you.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The party is far right eh,but you dont want to make claims against the supporters.

Go on

You know you want to.You are desperate to do it if you are honest with yourself.And yet like everyone else you are confused as to how they are gaining support.

The fact they are gaining support across the political spectrum not only worries you it means you have difficulty with calling them all right wing bigots when Labour supporters are joining their ranks.

Read your post, you're getting a bit worked up aren't you.
You are just trying to twist things by saying its about ukip supporters. Yet the party has candidates that come out with racist and far right comments constantly.
I'll ask YOU for a simple yes or no.
Do you deny that ukip are a far right party YES or NO?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
on a side note its almost worth voting UKIP just to wind up the bedwetters.

Im fairly sure they contribute to the way people vote with their incessant rants about far right or nazis,calling everyone racists or spreading bollocks this country would collapse overnight because UKIP want to return to the initial concept of a common market

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
on a side note its almost worth voting UKIP just to wind up the bedwetters.

Im fairly sure they contribute to the way people vote with their incessant rants about far right or nazis,calling everyone racists or spreading bollocks this country would collapse overnight because UKIP want to return to the initial concept of a common market

You're obsessed with bed wetting. You've mentioned it a few times. Do you have plastic sheets?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes, FFS we get it. We've heard it constantly for the last 6 years. Nobody knows about living in areas with high immigration except you :facepalm:

Oh plenty of you do, but very few ,if any, know what its like to grow up and go to school in one, eagles destroy seagulls tried telling people and he was corrected by people born and bred in Sussex before he was banned, plenty of you slum it for a while , but you all end up making a beeline back to Sussex when Tabitha comes home from school knowing more about eid than Christmas.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh plenty of you do, but very few ,if any, know what its like to grow up and go to school in one, eagles destroy seagulls tried telling people and he was corrected by people born and bred in Sussex before he was banned, plenty of you slum it for a while , but you all end up making a beeline back to Sussex when Tabitha comes home from school knowing more about eid than Christmas.

And there you are repeating it YET AGAIN !

Never debate with idiots as they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I see UKIP as a party for the white, uneducated, lower and lower middle classes to air their frustrations at lack of social progress beyond a big screen tv above their mock victorian fire surronds.

On this basis I am I am OUT but I can see why the party has support.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Eid? Yes the EU influx is at fault.. Oh wait a minute?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Read your post, you're getting a bit worked up aren't you.
You are just trying to twist things by saying its about ukip supporters. Yet the party has candidates that come out with racist and far right comments constantly.
I'll ask YOU for a simple yes or no.
Do you deny that ukip are a far right party YES or NO?

No they are not far right.....is that clear enough for you.But yes some of their candidates are absolute morons

have a potter around Europe though,there are far right parties who gather in their thousands wearing uniforms waving flags and spouting very worrying rhetoric.

Now that is far right

A party that is asking to remove this country from Europe is just democratic.......i get it you dont like it........but perhaps you should just deal with it,when UKIP marches up Whitehall with far right paraphernalia,burning books and murdering opponents get back to me and ill agree with you.

But calling them far right simply because you dont know what else to do is silly.

you add nothing to the debate except uneducated fear

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I have no issues with it, other countries allow us to work abroad so why should we deny people working in our country ?

agree to a certain extent, but we actually go there to work. which wouldn't be so bad if it were the other way round but a hell of a lot come over just for the benefits they will receive without any intention to work.

Got talking to a lorry driver the other day on a job that i was on and he drives all over europe. Out of interest i ask him if he had any problems with stowaways during his time, he said he hadn't in France as they have been told once they get a certain distance from the port, then to keep going.
He was told once by the French police that its your governments fault, if you didn't pay them all the benefits they wouldn't go.
He also mentioned about during the previous governments reign they were sending NHS nurses over to Sangatte to check on the health of asylum seekers before they came over.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
agree to a certain extent, but we actually go there to work. which wouldn't be so bad if it were the other way round but a hell of a lot come over just for the benefits they will receive without any intention to work.

Got talking to a lorry driver the other day on a job that i was on and he drives all over europe. Out of interest i ask him if he had any problems with stowaways during his time, he said he hadn't in France as they have been told once they get a certain distance from the port, then to keep going.
He was told once by the French police that its your governments fault, if you didn't pay them all the benefits they wouldn't go.
He also mentioned about during the previous governments reign they were sending NHS nurses over to Sangatte to check on the health of asylum seekers before they came over.

This is spot on, if it wasn't for the uk's generous benefits with almost no questions asked, we wouldn't have so many wanting to migrate to the uk in the first place. This is the uk governments fault, not the EU. Also the majority of immigrants in the uk are from outside the EU.
For ukip to blame the EU for the current state of affairs flies in the face of raw facts. The uk have screwed up, now ukip blame Europe.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Only one party would do something stupid like that and bend over backwards to help everybody else apart from their own and also cause the worst debt this country has ever faced but the left wing hypocrites still love them

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
Ukip claim to be British but isn't Britain all about the acceptance of a multi-cultural society? They all idiots who claim 'foreigners' are taking their jobs then employ a german? They are a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here