Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More great Work from ukip

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You are quite wrong in your assumptions as I lived in Birmingham for 5 years and do not live in Rottingdean, one thing is very clear though I do not have the same bigoted views.
Course you don't,you have the luxury of living in mono cultural brighton, and you can bet your bottom dollar you lived in a similar area in Birmingham.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I will never defend a racist but you should really look into the whole context of a discussion before wetting your panties.As for asking a percentage i fail to see how that is a juvenile question,and its not impossible to answer as you claim.There are plenty of polls out there available to the public where you can find the breakdown of UKIP supporters. You alluded in an earlier post UKIP supporters were right wing bigots.........so ill ask again what percentage to you believe this to be......is it all?.....is it half?.....is it two thirds?.......not a hard question is it?

No I said Party were right wing bigots. Read the post properly. I think asking for percentages (oh and accusing someone of wetting themselves on an Internet forum) is juvenile.
As I have said before, it's the party that are far right and after comment after comment that comes out from ukip candidates, this cannot be denied. Farage might try to keep a tighter lid on his party bleating out inappropriate and right wing comments but it doesn't change who they are.
Ask for a percentage all you like but id be guessing. What is worrying is that so many seem to be prepared to ignore ukip's far right position simply because ukip are in favour of pulling the uk out of the EU. Also those that are supporters of the far right will undoubtably attach themselves to ukip as many of their candidates think like they do.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
You are quite wrong in your assumptions as I lived in Birmingham for 5 years and do not live in Rottingdean, one thing is very clear though I do not have the same bigoted views.

5 years in the Black Country is good enough for me........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Course you don't,you have the luxury of living in mono cultural brighton, and you can bet your bottom dollar you lived in a similar area in Birmingham.

Wrong yet again, Erdington was a multi-cultural area even then.

I am surprised at you having a bigoted view living where you do

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
companies that employ 30million in this country that would not have to conform to EU employment laws and put millions of jobs wages and families at risk.

go on then.......how exactly would not conforming to EU employment laws put millions of British jobs at risk? How would this affect for example a company exporting to the EU? As long as the standards for the product were met there would be no problem.......you are just spouting typical made up scaremongering rubbish.........idiots like you will get UKIP election gains because you bury your head in the sand and refuse to answer the issues

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I know why he said it, it's just what he said was wrong and extremely racist. This is the problem, some members of the public are considering voting for candidates such and the many in ukip that have recently committed a faux pas such as this. When those same members of the public would never consider voting for the BNP. They do so IMO because of a paranoia about the EU. This is how the rise of the far right start. Too many seem to be apathetic when it comes to ukip's views and beliefs other than the debate on the EU, even though those far right views are intertwined with twisting the EU debate to make it all about the Polish Plummer, Ignoring facts and pretending its nothing to do with companies that employ 30million in this country that would not have to conform to EU employment laws and put millions of jobs wages and families at risk.

And there is the challenge the other parties have failed to address. I'm attracted to UKIP mainly because of the EU issue. For far too long the three main parties have ignored the views of many of us that the EU has gone too far and has changed from the Common Market that was agreed by the British voters. We've been branded as cranks, xenophobes, racists and absolute loons. Not one of the main parties has been willing to debate the issue.

Now UKIP are increasing in support all of a sudden Clegg wants a debate and Cameron promises a referendum ( with the condition we re-elect him ). Well sod them, it's taken years for them to listen and they are only now listening to save their own sorry little pathetic skins. They should have listened 10-15 years ago and dealt with the concerns. I won't suddenly hand them my vote because they're scared of losing votes so suddenly decide to engage. Of course there has to be a mention for the Labour promise of a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty only to back down when is dawned on them it would be lost.

UKIP have been the only party until recently to fight the EU and it's ever expanding corrupt power. Yes, it has it's own group of loons and racists ( as every party has ) but at least it has stayed consistent on the EU problem. If UKIP are a far right party ( which I don't subscribe to ) then the only people to blame for their rise to popularity are the three main political parties and their decision not to listen to those of us with concerns about the EU.

Moral of the story ? Don't treat voters as fools and listen to peoples concerns rather than craving power.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So just to clarify, certain jobs only ever go to either black people or white people and there is no employment law about equal opportunities ?

https://www.london.gov.uk/media/may...new-scheme-tackles-barriers-to-taxi-knowledge.
Why does this exist ?? They even offer help with language and numeracy ''Skills'' , fkin great , can't speak the language or count to ten but because you pitched up here from abroad you get extra help, and the likes of you wonder why white people WHO ACTUALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS get cheesed off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
UKIP have been the only party until recently to fight the EU and it's ever expanding corrupt power. Yes, it has it's own group of loons and racists ( as every party has ) but at least it has stayed consistent on the EU problem. If UKIP are a far right party ( which I don't subscribe to ) then the only people to blame for their rise to popularity are the three main political parties and their decision not to listen to those of us with concerns about the EU.

With a leader happy to take advantage of the MEP expenses situation as well.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
And there is the challenge the other parties have failed to address. I'm attracted to UKIP mainly because of the EU issue. For far too long the three main parties have ignored the views of many of us that the EU has gone too far and has changed from the Common Market that was agreed by the British voters. We've been branded as cranks, xenophobes, racists and absolute loons. Not one of the main parties has been willing to debate the issue.

Now UKIP are increasing in support all of a sudden Clegg wants a debate and Cameron promises a referendum ( with the condition we re-elect him ). Well sod them, it's taken years for them to listen and they are only now listening o save their own sorry little pathetic skins. They should have listened 10-15 years ago and dealt with the concerns. I won't suddenly hand them my vote because they're scared of losing votes so suddenly decide to engage. Of course there has to be a mention for the Labour promise of a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty only to back down when is dawned on them it would be lost.

Moral of the story ? Don't treat voters as fools and listen to peoples concerns rather than craving power.

You are correct, too long the uk government had not listened to the public and thus it's given ukip the opportunity to pick up votes they otherwise would never get.
The problem is that it's really the UK that is at fault for many of the issues that many blame the EU for.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
https://www.london.gov.uk/media/may...new-scheme-tackles-barriers-to-taxi-knowledge.
Why does this exist ?? They even offer help with language and numeracy ''Skills'' , fkin great , can't speak the language or count to ten but because you pitched up here from abroad you get extra help, and the likes of you wonder why white people WHO ACTUALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS get cheesed off.

I really think you would feel more comfortable living somewhere else if this is your attitude

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
UKIP have been the only party until recently to fight the EU and it's ever expanding corrupt power.

Vladimir Putin's one man party is having a good go. Back to subject, Farage is yet to admit misuse of European expenses for his office. Looks like he might be fighting himself over corruption, in the near future. There can only be one winnner.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Wrong yet again, Erdington was a multi-cultural area even then.

I am surprised at you having a bigoted view living where you do
I hold the views I do because I grew up in south London, here's a quote from Wikipedia it saysvit all about what you think constitutes multi cultural

Erdington has relatively little ethnic diversity for a suburb of a major English citySome 8.9% of the population were born outside of the country, below the city average of 16.5% and national average of 9.3%. 89% of the population are white, well above the city average of 70.4% and just below the national average of 90.9%. Black ethnic groups were the second largest in Erdington, representing 3.9% of the population. 3.8% were from Asian ethnic groups and 2.8% were from mixed ethnic backgrounds. The remaining 0.5% were from Chinese and other ethnic groups. More specifically, the British White ethnic group represented 81.7% of the population and the Irish White represented 6%. 3.2% of the population were of Black Caribbean descent and 1.8% were of Indian descent.[

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No I said Party were right wing bigots. Read the post properly. I think asking for percentages (oh and accusing someone of wetting themselves on an Internet forum) is juvenile.
As I have said before, it's the party that are far right and after comment after comment that comes out from ukip candidates, this cannot be denied. Farage might try to keep a tighter lid on his party bleating out inappropriate and right wing comments but it doesn't change who they are.
Ask for a percentage all you like but id be guessing. What is worrying is that so many seem to be prepared to ignore ukip's far right position simply because ukip are in favour of pulling the uk out of the EU. Also those that are supporters of the far right will undoubtably attach themselves to ukip as many of their candidates think like they do.

The party is far right eh,but you dont want to make claims against the supporters.

Go on

You know you want to.You are desperate to do it if you are honest with yourself.And yet like everyone else you are confused as to how they are gaining support.

The fact they are gaining support across the political spectrum not only worries you it means you have difficulty with calling them all right wing bigots when Labour supporters are joining their ranks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why the fk should I ?? So you actually agree with it ?

I have no issues with it, other countries allow us to work abroad so why should we deny people working in our country ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The party is far right eh,but you dont want to make claims against the supporters.

Go on

You know you want to.You are desperate to do it if you are honest with yourself.And yet like everyone else you are confused as to how they are gaining support.

The fact they are gaining support across the political spectrum not only worries you it means you have difficulty with calling them all right wing bigots when Labour supporters are joining their ranks.

The fact that there is a need to have 3 separate threads on UKIP (and a few before these) seems to point out that some are worried/obsessed or just mud slinging.
Maybe a close look at the other parties going ons would put a few knee jerk over reactions into perspective.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
go on then.......how exactly would not conforming to EU employment laws put millions of British jobs at risk? How would this affect for example a company exporting to the EU? As long as the standards for the product were met there would be no problem.......you are just spouting typical made up scaremongering rubbish.........idiots like you will get UKIP election gains because you bury your head in the sand and refuse to answer the issues

Firstly I was talking of EU employment laws that keep millions of uk workers in better conditions and safety against things like departmental closures, work transfers, hours, pay and equal pay for same jobs, time off, abuse of temporary contracts, redundancies. And many more.
Whilst is not perfect, the level of protection is generally higher than the uk has ever produced. This is without even going into the benefits of being in the EU with regarding trade as you mention.
Companies will always try to find a way of paying you less and trying to work around the 'red tape'.

So if you think 'idoits' like me are going to help the rise of ukip then you can't think very highly of them and therefore admit they are generally a bad thing?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I hold the views I do because I grew up in south London, here's a quote from Wikipedia it saysvit all about what you think constitutes multi cultural

Erdington has relatively little ethnic diversity for a suburb of a major English citySome 8.9% of the population were born outside of the country, below the city average of 16.5% and national average of 9.3%. 89% of the population are white, well above the city average of 70.4% and just below the national average of 90.9%. Black ethnic groups were the second largest in Erdington, representing 3.9% of the population. 3.8% were from Asian ethnic groups and 2.8% were from mixed ethnic backgrounds. The remaining 0.5% were from Chinese and other ethnic groups. More specifically, the British White ethnic group represented 81.7% of the population and the Irish White represented 6%. 3.2% of the population were of Black Caribbean descent and 1.8% were of Indian descent.[

Yes, FFS we get it. We've heard it constantly for the last 6 years. Nobody knows about living in areas with high immigration except you :facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You didn't actually read the link did you ?? My issue is with the extra help offered solely to ethnic minority candidates.

I think we are all very aware of that given your bigoted views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here