Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monty WTF?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm interested in finding out a bit more about how Monty allegedly urinated OVER the bouncers. Where were they and where was Monty in relation to the bouncers at the time of the incident? It does conjure up a few choice images - anyone able to complete the picture?

According to 6-30 BBC South news, he was asked to leave the club, went up the slope/steps to the upper promenade, then pissed over the railing onto the bouncer below, who then ran after him and apprehended him.
Must be the first time Monty has ever hit the target when not bowling.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Right, can someone pls tell me whether the 'palace only post in specific palarse threads' rule is still going. This clown keeps popping up on every bloody thread with some childish nonsense and imo it's spoiling nsc.

Ps dunno why ur harping on bout poogate now the truths fairly well known...

He's said nothing different to what a couple of other Albion posters have said on the same thread, in his defence.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
First pooh gate

"Pooh"? ???

Pooh-bear-1.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's said nothing different to what a couple of other Albion posters have said on the same thread, in his defence.

But is that still the rule 're palace posters. It's so tedious now and is spoiling nsc imo...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But is that still the rule 're palace posters. It's so tedious now and is spoiling nsc imo...

No, it's not the rule. We keep an eye on things, and if you object to something, say so. We try to weed out the trolls, but we don't want to completely prevent opposing fans from posting. How boring would that be?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, it's not the rule. We keep an eye on things, and if you object to something, say so. We try to weed out the trolls, but we don't want to completely prevent opposing fans from posting. How boring would that be?

I agree for 91 of the club's. Just annoys me now how many of them are (sadly) appearing on every thread and often mentioning palace which is ridiculous. Just my opinion, it's getting annoying now.

Of course few of them were posting here from mid March to the end of the league season - funny that...

Oct 25, 2003
Is he the only man who had too much to drink over the weekend in Brighton and then had a p..s in the street, I doubt it very much, but again he is well known and it makes news If the average lorry driver or shop assistant did it it wouldnt

he pissed on a bouncer...i literally don't know anyone who has done that

and bouncers are hardly famed for taking things lightly

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Front page of the Sun today. Dare Sussex ban him?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd say the chances of him doing that again are fairly slim. Fine him 2 weeks' wages and move on.

From the bouncers' viewpoint I might be taking my umbrella to work until this story blows over.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I agree for 91 of the club's. Just annoys me now how many of them are (sadly) appearing on every thread and often mentioning palace which is ridiculous. Just my opinion, it's getting annoying now.

Of course few of them were posting here from mid March to the end of the league season - funny that...

With you on this 100%.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely this is what the ignore tool is for?

For what it's worth the comment made has been made by several other posters.

The problem is 99% of NSC are unaware you're my mate on a wind up :lol: Bellend!

PS - Ignore doesnt work as they always get quoted for posting bollocks :)

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
First pooh gate, now Monty having a slash over some bouncers.
Is there something in the air at Brighton ?

First pooh gate, now Monty having a slash over some bouncers.
Is there something in the air at Brighton ?

Hi Pee Wee lovely to see you again, can't keep away from the big boys forum can you? On form I see with the usual quality diatribe.
Incidently whilst mentioning your existence to my partner and your uncanny resemblance to Pee Wee Herman (your not really him are you) she thought you actually resembled Alfred E Neuman from Mad Magazine. C'mon which do you prefer ?:love:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Right, can someone pls tell me whether the 'palace only post in specific palarse threads' rule is still going. This clown keeps popping up on every bloody thread with some childish nonsense and imo it's spoiling nsc.

Ps dunno why ur harping on bout poogate now the truths fairly well known...

Best leave him, he's great to take the pizz out of. He's obviously in need. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here