Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money for toff kids and Tory rubbish. Again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nibble is one of the more interesting posters on here. At least he has an opinion and stands his ground. in all a great character.

Excellant news for Nibble, he has been endorsed by US.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anyone without children,in a couple or not will struggle if they hit hard times, way more so than people with children. It's a fact.

Nibble this is you isn't it ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 149

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That truly would be glorious.
Alas, Nibble's an inferior replacement.

NMH must be too busy shagging the Hotties in Stockholm I guess.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
See the Tories are giving parents, even those who earn up to 300,000 p/a a grand per child per year for no real reason. Not til 2015 though when they won't be in power anymore. Still, nice to see them looking after the toffs and ignoring the average no child couple or single men and women who are getting pushed further and further into the margins of poverty.

I think that they will still be in power then because there is no meaningful alternative at the moment unless somebody rises in the next 18 months or so.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I think that they will still be in power then because there is no meaningful alternative at the moment unless somebody rises in the next 18 months or so.

Current polls aren't suggesting a Tory majority at the moment, with no real trend of rising percentage points. I predict a lib-lab coalition.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is a proposal for couples earning £300,000 to receive childcare vouchers but as, I posted earlier, to receive a grand's worth of vouchers, that couple would have to be paying £4,000 in childcare.

Thereby ensuring only the rich can afford the benefit paradoxically. And yes, I think I am confused about the child benefit cap, apologies.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Not in the least my little conspiracy peanut, I am more than happy to back up any statement I make. It just so happened I had some work to do and head out to Tesco to get a new toothbrush. There really isn't much more to say on the matter, I hate Tories and their agenda.
Very easy to forget that this is a coalition government isn't it...oh! it's the wicked tories...do you honestly think Labour are for the working class...tell that to Tony Blair and the Kinnocks...BTW I have been a working man all my life and I'm not a Tory voter. My last holiday was in 2005 I get by on my state pension and disability payments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here