Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday Pitch invasion

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What we need are a couple of water slides so those in the upper tiers can get quickly onto the pitch at the final whistle.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think it should happen. It looked like Watford had won and there was still the most important game to go. If we score the winner in the last minute it might happen anyway?

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
As per usual, the club have asked that we don't go on the pitch.

"Whatever the result, it is essential you respect the safety of the players, staff and fellow supporters and stay off the pitch at the final whistle. Also, IF we are successful in the semi-final, Gus and the team will need the pitch in the best possible condition for training. So please stay off the pitch and don't risk arrest at the final whistle."

Taken from the club website, on the pre-match brief.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Pretty much guarantee all those on their high horse here in this thread will be on the pitch if we win. Of course there will be one, was Walsall away the last time we went on the pitch? Proud moment there of being the first person on :clap2:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
As per usual, the club have asked that we don't go on the pitch.

"Whatever the result, it is essential you respect the safety of the players, staff and fellow supporters and stay off the pitch at the final whistle. Also, IF we are successful in the semi-final, Gus and the team will need the pitch in the best possible condition for training. So please stay off the pitch and don't risk arrest at the final whistle."

Taken from the club website, on the pre-match brief.

Genuine question - how often do they actually train on the pitch? And are you able to go and watch? Just wondering, because I thought they usually trained up at the uni?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
we need to bloody win first! i really hope threads like this dont come back to bite us in the arse :facepalm:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Be interesting to see if the Old Bill will be in full riot gear and have horses and dogs on the pitch at the end if something controversial happens in the game and inflames possibly both sets of fans.

I do hope that should we win the Police will hold the Palace fans in the South Stand long enough so that I can make it all the way down from the WSU to bare my backside at them from the penalty box.

Worried of Hove.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Genuine question - how often do they actually train on the pitch? And are you able to go and watch? Just wondering, because I thought they usually trained up at the uni?

West Ham trained at Upton Park before Wembley because the pitch dimensions were similar. I expect this will be the case if we make it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
From the upper tiers in the West I guess it would be possible to leave and then enter the lower tier and out on to the pitch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here