Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday Pitch invasion

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can see new threads being posted next week. "All I did was invade the pitch and now Barber/Hebbard/Bloom has banned me. What did I do?"

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
Being in the front row of the north stand gives me a good head start! defo going to be one. Poyet asked us to stay off after the wolves game and when asked about the play-offs i recall him saying "that's a different story"

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
To invade the pitch I will have to run:
up a small flight of stairs
60m along the concourse
down over 100 steps
leave the stadium
re-enter the stadium
up a flight of steps
down to pitch side
leap over a wall
enter the pitch

should be there by Tuesday with the rest of the WSUppers!!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
If it happens, I may hop over and carry my boy for a little paddle on the pitch. Just the edge. Then we'll be legging it to the station as he has school in the morning.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Brighton fans will shit themselves and wont. Guarantee it.

Quality comment and a fine contribution to the conversation. Using will and won't for the same comment is contradictory, and your guarantee will be difficult to monitor. Are you from Croydon by any chance?

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
There should be one even if there is one more game to go (assuming we win on Monday). Reaching the final is worth celebrating alone.

Might be pretty heated though. No doubt the line of old bill will be thicker than for wolves! Definitely going for it though, sitting lower in the north intentionally

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I will make my way from the top of the north with a couple of mins to go, then hurdle the gate as the final whistle goes, but only in the event of a victory.
If we lose I will slope away with tears in my eyes.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
When we win and the whistle goes they'll be a huge line in front of Palace and then a stewards exclusion zone in the final third shepherding fans away from the Palace fans, I would guess?

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011
Why would you want to? Either team have only done half a job if they win. The final I can understand but Monday.....................

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Why would you want to? Either team have only done half a job if they win. The final I can understand but Monday.....................

So it's not worth celebrating? Making it to Wembley for the final..

That's why upper stands are cheaper!!! Season ticket Doesn't included pitch invasions :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here