Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday Pitch invasion

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
If I invaded the pitch I would assume my primary motive would be also to conquer, so in which case, I am just going run on the pitch instead

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Too bloody right there will be heading straight over to taunt the Palarse fans no doubt !!
I can see it now.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I'm right at the front of the North stand, but I'm not bothered about pitch invasions. I was there for the one against York, but this (potential) one will at least be under better circumstances and will involve less damage.

I suspect the club won't want us on the pitch and I'm happy to oblige if that's what they want. Mind you, if I'm left on my own in the stand, then I might join in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
we all know the palace fans wont get no where near the pitch with the line of stewards and police stopping you from getting on the pitch

And the police dogs who were on a practice runout at Brighton Station last Saturday :lolol:

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Stay off the pitch simple! If you want to go on the pitch go to the next concert there.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Last time I was involved in a pitch invasion, there was carnage. Broken legs and head injuries.....I just beat my mate at subbuteo!:lolol::facepalm:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I suspect the club won't want us on the pitch and I'm happy to oblige if that's what they want. Mind you, if I'm left on my own in the stand, then I might join in.

Dunno, in my view the statement 'stay off the pitch we need it for the playoffs' has effectively sanctioned an invasion if we win.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Point 1: Why ruin our wonderful turf, when half of you are against the Amex hosting the Rugby World Cup for that very reason?
Point 2: It's only the semi-finals for God's sake. You could have sworn we'd have just won the Final.
Point 3: the police intelligence will be scanning the forums and picking up on this thread, so even more money will now be wasted on security resources ahead of the fixture.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What will happen if Palace win and invade the pitch? because believe me they will...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I will not 'INVADE' the pitch. However, if we win and lots of others go onto the pitch in celebration i shall wander onto the pitch and join in with the celebrations.

(I've even bought a WSL ticket instead of my normal WSU)

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Point 1: Why ruin our wonderful turf, when half of you are against the Amex hosting the Rugby World Cup for that very reason?
Point 2: It's only the semi-finals for God's sake. You could have sworn we'd have just won the Final.
Point 3: the police intelligence will be scanning the forums and picking up on this thread, so even more money will now be wasted on security resources ahead of the fixture.

Chill Winston

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here