Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOM today

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not a single mention for kooshack........ Amazing how he can be overlooked....
It's tough for him, but the problem is we know how good he is, there wasn't a single shot last night where I thought he was in trouble, it's harsh on him but he has to do something superhuman to win it.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There were some good performances out there last night but my 3 candidates were Dunk, Ince and JFC because of their relative inexperience and the quality of the opposition with Dunk just shading it for me.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Wouldn't have him as MoM necessarily, but was heartening to see JFC put on a decent show, as his recent performances have had me wondering if he could cut it at this level.

I did enjoy seeing him put Barton on his backside, That's one for his CV.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Some are so harsh on Bruno. First half I thought he had a shout for MOM, defensively persistent against a serious threat and tidy on the ball. In the 2nd half they appeared to go for him a bit more, he had a dodgy 10 minute spell and regained his confidence after he created the goal. I don't deny though that for that 10 minute spell you got the feeling QPR might score through one of his lapses.

Dunk for me. Aside from one rash going to ground in the first half he was utterly immense. His pysical attributes alongside Upson offers us a lot more than Greer's brain. It was also nice to see him attacking the ball at defensive set pieces, which I thought we defended brilliantly all night. The manager has a very, very tough decision ahead of him for Saturday, I wouldn't like to be making it.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Just shows how opinions differ I thought that he wss poor 1st half but improved 2nd MOM for me woukd have been Buckley who I thought was a constant threat to them Dunk who was very good or possibly Ward.

Dunk filled in fantastically last night, I'd like to think Oscar is brave enough to keep him in on Saturday, him and Upson are a brilliant pairing.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
jfc is one of those players in central midfield I tend to miss . like crofts unless they have a blinder I don't notice them. I noticed jfc last night . thought he was very good . showed good skills , ran everywhere ! for dunk to fit in on his first start like he did against that opposition was excellent too. so one of those for mom for me . tk , upson , ward also get a mention

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Upson, Koosh, Leo & Ince have been carrying the team all season and were all great last night. However, the best news for me was that Buckers seems to have his mojo back the confident back heels inside for himself that have been missing. First half he was superb and will get better for longer as he gets fitter
Andrews was appalling and one pass centre crossfield was the worst I've seen in 900 games
Lingard was dreadful and managed to run up 10 consecutive losses of possession in under a second.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It should of been Kuszczack no doubt, he made some important saves and held onto the ball every time, except once but he jumped up and pounced on the ball straight away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here