Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We have three already. Are you really sure we will sign another to provide cover for the last 19 games?
The three we've got are fine - we don't need another one.

19 games is half the season!
Would you be happy with Steele (who looked decidedly dodgy in that one game, shootout aside) or Walton (untested at this level) as our first choice if Sanchez got injured?
Yes.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
06BB1F7C-96E2-402E-9FA5-0BC3B7245ED8.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Moises Caicedo?

Post yesterday from his other half’s Instagram “Bless you love”...

View attachment 132856

This must be Quito International airport, I’m guessing it was the 21:55 to Madrid via Iberia last night. The TV company in the other pic operates in the Americas.

If he is flying Iberia all the way, he’ll be boarding the IB3166 at 15:55 and landing in Heathrow at 17:20. Then an Uber to lancing?

Let’s look out for some Madrid airport insta posts whilst he waits for his connecting flight as he should be landing soon.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This must be Quito International airport, I’m guessing it was the 21:55 to Madrid via Iberia last night. The TV company in the other pic operates in the Americas.

If he is flying Iberia all the way, he’ll be boarding the IB3166 at 15:55 and landing in Heathrow at 17:20. Then an Uber to lancing?

Let’s look out for some Madrid airport insta posts whilst he waits for his connecting flight as he should be landing soon.

Good work Hugo! Nice of you to volunteer :clap2:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

He has to isolate for at least five days if he is coming to the UK. Can’t see him being allowed to swan off to Lancing. Perhaps the medical will be done elsewhere in Europe.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
He has to isolate for at least five days if he is coming to the UK. Can’t see him being allowed to swan off to Lancing. Perhaps the medical will be done elsewhere in Europe.

according to SSN he has 'Elite Sports' status just like other players so would assume already tested and in a 'bubble' of sorts , still doubt any confirming news until Monday as Albion not known to rush these things

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
according to SSN he has 'Elite Sports' status just like other players so would assume already tested and in a 'bubble' of sorts , still doubt any confirming news until Monday as Albion not known to rush these things

As posted previously Medical is booked for Monday

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

He’ll have elite sports status so will not need to self-isolate provided his pcr test is negative.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
19 games is half the season!
Would you be happy with Steele (who looked decidedly dodgy in that one game, shootout aside) or Walton (untested at this level) as our first choice if Sanchez got injured?

Were you thinking along these lines the start of the season : "would you be happy with Steele or either Walton or Sanchez (untested at this level) as our first choice if Ryan got injured"? I don't remember the angst then.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Big bubble then considering the airport photo. His mask wasn't exactly doing much in the pic with the journo

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

'I'm guessing' followed by some meticulously researched flight details 😅. Made me chuckle that

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If Moses joins us, I really hope he plays for the first team and soon. We don't need someone else for the Under 23s, or another player to be loaned out. He looks far too good for that.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If Moses joins us, I really hope he plays for the first team and soon. We don't need someone else for the Under 23s, or another player to be loaned out. He looks far too good for that.
We thought the same about Mac......he is only just settling in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here