Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I suspect £100m on a CM, £40m on another CM and £40m on CB.

Club income is at a record £600m (third highest in the world), 61,000 gates next season, several huge contracts are ending and the club didn’t spend the £70m budgeted for Tchouameni last summer. Going by the ITK football writers, FSG will be addressing their failures last summer.

I think we’re in agreement. I don’t see them spending £100m on someone like Bellingham and £80m plus on Caicedo.
I reckon if Liverpool signed Bellingham and Caicedo they'd win the league, even with the donkeys at the back.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I reckon if Liverpool signed Bellingham and Caicedo they'd win the league, even with the donkeys at the back.
I rate Robertson (destroyed Dalot, Varane and Fred on Sunday), VVD and Konate. TAA has always been a suspect defender, but Klopp swaps that for insane assist stats and attacking abilities.

Gomez and now past sell by date Matip are liabilities. Gomez is just a rubbish defender.

2023/24 is impossible to call. Manure owned by a ‘fund’ (state), ManC and Chelsea will continue to break all transfer records, whilst under the Arsenal love-in radar Kroenke has been pumping in £100m’s for wages/fees in the last 3 years.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I rate Robertson (destroyed Dalot, Varane and Fred on Sunday), VVD and Konate. TAA has always been a suspect defender, but Klopp swaps that for insane assist stats and attacking abilities.

Gomez and now past sell by date Matip are liabilities. Gomez is just a rubbish defender.

2023/24 is impossible to call. Manure owned by a ‘fund’ (state), ManC and Chelsea will continue to break all transfer records, whilst under the Arsenal love-in radar Kroenke has been pumping in £100m’s for wages/fees in the last 3 years.
Agreed. Konate is a consummate defender -- I think he's right up there as one of the PL's best CBs, probably top five.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like he's been interviewed by Sky Sports.

Couldn't listen to it (d'oh!), but clips bound to be doing rounds very soon...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh not this shit again… May take a break in the Summer 🤦🏻‍♂️

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh hi guys, me again. Missed me?? 😂😂😂
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills