[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Poster, not post. Wish Fab the Fraud would just fvck off…….
Is he actually a fraud? It doesn't seem like he makes things up, but posts what he is told by agents. So if you read his tweets as what a players agents want the world to know, it's quite informative, even if the substance isn't true.

In this case they want us to think he'd held talks with RDZ, and is now happy and committed. That's good, even if I doubt he had more than a couple of words in passing with De Zerbi.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Is he actually a fraud? It doesn't seem like he makes things up, but posts what he is told by agents. So if you read his tweets as what a players agents want the world to know, it's quite informative, even if the substance isn't true.

In this case they want us to think he'd held talks with RDZ, and is now happy and committed. That's good, even if I doubt he had more than a couple of words in passing with De Zerbi.
13m followers of course clubs and agents will use him as a conduit. He’s built a reputation from getting facts more right than wrong I would imagine.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

I agree, it seems a shame to miss an opportunity to insult the twunt with something stronger than fraud as well. Some of what he does is feed out "information" that agents and possibly clubs want to be public knowledge but what really squeezes my pimples is when he states the bleeding obvious as if that too was a secret hot off the press with greasy little insinuations, as in this case. Anyone with basic internet skills and who gave a crap about Caicedo already knew he had turned up to training so no news there and then to add the statement that he "will give his best for Brighton" implies that this was ever in doubt and paints the lad as being some sort of prima donna who would act like a Trossard/Cucurella knob and has to be begged to play again.

I'll take DeZ's opinion that he is a good person on the will-he-be-problem front thanks.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Can you imagine a world without football agents?

B606C188-1AF4-4B5E-8D81-CE55F7C5B8F1.gif

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Their offices need some food/flowers/taxis/fresh dung ................

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022

Apologies if posted already - agent can’t leave it alone can he
I think at some point we have to stop trying to shift the blame for this off Moises tbh.

He may be naive but he’s also at a club with a lot of supportive people around him. If the agent was acting against his wishes (in posting tweets/articles, not the move) then if he can’t tell them to stop, there are people at the club who could help him assert himself.

I would not suggest fans booing him or anything but seeing people suggest cheering and singing songs for him etc also seems a bit much, he’s not Alexis coming back from the WC.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Clearly not. Not helpful for him, his client or Brighton.

But wait until the summer and Moises gets him "dream move" to Man U, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid or anywhere but Arsenal. It will be like Cucu all over again!

I could see United being the destination, which would be my presence if UK based, didn’t think I’d say that a few years ago!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I think at some point we have to stop trying to shift the blame for this off Moises tbh.

He may be naive but he’s also at a club with a lot of supportive people around him. If the agent was acting against his wishes (in posting tweets/articles, not the move) then if he can’t tell them to stop, there are people at the club who could help him assert himself.

I would not suggest fans booing him or anything but seeing people suggest cheering and singing songs for him etc also seems a bit much, he’s not Alexis coming back from the WC.
You are bang on! What we as supporters of this football club should do is try our hardest to undermine our own players and ruin what little atmosphere there may be for a home match against 'muff. Absolutely the best thing would be to maybe not cheer some of our players. Perhaps a synchronized silence and shake of the head when his name is called out?

Maybe we could do this retrospectively for Dunk too?

brightoon

Jun 13, 2011
Just hope the agent doesn't advise Caicedo to pick up a "niggling injury" which restricts him to half a dozen games at 75% for the rest of the season. This was a ploy mentioned in the Sky programme about transfer deadline day. Agent makes off the cuff remark about injury next thing player is on the treatment table and when club call the agent he flatly denies any involvement.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Apologies if posted already - agent can’t leave it alone can he
If we didn't already think Manuel Sierra was a c**t, this continued bleating and publicity seeking shows ha clearly is. Anyone with a shred of decency would at least let it go, even if they won't apologise for badly advising their client..........

.........oh ....... he's a football agent, isn't he. Probably got loads of starving siblings too ....................

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If we didn't already think Manuel Sierra was a c**t, this continued bleating and publicity seeking shows ha clearly is. Anyone with a shred of decency would t least let it go, even if they won't apologise for badly advising their client..........

.........oh ....... he's a football agent, isn't he. Probably got loads of starving siblings too ....................
Well that’s the official chant sorted for Saturday

“Manuel Sierra, he’s abit of a ****”

Or

Do do do, automatic focus, do do do

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The agent lost. Time to shut the fcuk up you greedy tw@t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports