Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If we didn't already think Manuel Sierra was a c**t, this continued bleating and publicity seeking shows ha clearly is. Anyone with a shred of decency would t least let it go, even if they won't apologise for badly advising their client..........

.........oh ....... he's a football agent, isn't he. Probably got loads of starving siblings too ....................
Well that’s the official chant sorted for Saturday

“Manuel Sierra, he’s abit of a ****”

Or

Do do do, automatic focus, do do do

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The agent lost. Time to shut the fcuk up you greedy tw@t

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Apologies if posted already - agent can’t leave it alone can he
" Of that attempt to engineer a move, Sierra said: ‘We helped draft the statement. In that statement he expresses his wish and his gratitude to the club because they gave him the chance to fulfil his dream of playing in the Premier League.

‘We don’t know what can happen tomorrow, maybe he trains and gets injured. We can’t know what’s going to happen.’ "

Right, so he could have got injured in training - if that had happened at Arsenal, that would have spoilt his (week long, childhood) dream of playing for Arsenal.

I know everyone already knew his agent was a twat, but wow, he really is something special.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
There’s no such thing as a football agency with decency or morales. It’s mad that the authorities don’t put strong rules and regulations in place to stop agents making so much money.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just hope the agent doesn't advise Caicedo to pick up a "niggling injury" which restricts him to half a dozen games at 75% for the rest of the season. This was a ploy mentioned in the Sky programme about transfer deadline day. Agent makes off the cuff remark about injury next thing player is on the treatment table and when club call the agent he flatly denies any involvement.
If that happens, let him play in the under 21s. I suspect it won't.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’ll be having go at anyone doing otherwise……
What do other people’s take about the situation have to do with you? He would have run to the Emirates without a second thought had the deal gone through.
I know a few fans that aren’t ready to happy clap just yet he will have to prove he’s 100% committing himself on the pitch first.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This is when the likes of Lallana and Welbeck show their experience, undoubtedly a few chats with him will improve matters.

Any slacking off in his game will have him outed quickly. RBZ certainly doesn't come across as someone who will put up with any crap. That's not to say he'll give him some time to get his head round the fact he plays for a top 6 team in the best league in the World earning around £25k a week..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you look at the Agent's website, they don't seem to have players of any note. No wonder they want their cut of a deal for Moises.
A bit like Trossard's smalltown agent. Repesenting an EPL player in a bigtime move represents a one-off life-changing lottery win for these parochial leeches. Taking the positives tho, they'll always come off second best trying to play poker v TB

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Caicedo needs to tell the agent to shut up now.

Nothing he can say or do over the coming months will help facilitate a move in the summer. It was clear to anyone with some sense that Caicedo wasn't going anywhere in January and that summer was the time for it to happen. It'll still be the time for it to happen no matter how many hamfisted attempts he makes to grease it along.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What do other people’s take about the situation have to do with you? He would have run to the Emirates without a second thought had the deal gone through.
I know a few fans that aren’t ready to happy clap just yet he will have to prove he’s 100% committing himself on the pitch first.
Well if you have a go, and are near me, you'll hear me :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we didn't already think Manuel Sierra was a c**t, this continued bleating and publicity seeking shows ha clearly is. Anyone with a shred of decency would at least let it go, even if they won't apologise for badly advising their client..........

.........oh ....... he's a football agent, isn't he. Probably got loads of starving siblings too ....................
Yep - the 'dream his whole life' was t play for Man U according to the player himself.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
More shocking click bait tactics from an online gossip rag bouncing around half stories from other media outlets - there is absolutely nothing in the original Ole article (that they claim to base Sierra’s ‘quotes’ of today on) about the Agent ‘slamming Brighton’ for ‘blocking‘ or ‘denying Moises the dream of his life’ since the window shut. The Metro is stringing several quotes together that were made before the end of the transfer window. As far as I can see, constructing them from Sierra’s comments (after Moises instagram message expressed “gratitude“ to Brighton for the “chance to fulfil his dream of playing in the Premier League”) before the window had shut, justifying why he encouraged Moises to precipitate a move in the January window, saying “We won’t know what can happen tomorrow, maybe he trains and gets injured.”

I’m not defending his agent but if people are going to get all ballistic and start accusing Moises of complicity or his Agent of trying to undermine Moises relationship with the Club going forward, at least let’s base any discussions about that on reliable news sources ffs - it took 2 mins to translate the Ole link from Metro.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
You are bang on! What we as supporters of this football club should do is try our hardest to undermine our own players and ruin what little atmosphere there may be for a home match against 'muff. Absolutely the best thing would be to maybe not cheer some of our players. Perhaps a synchronized silence and shake of the head when his name is called out?

Maybe we could do this retrospectively for Dunk too?

I think some loud tutting would really send a message.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
You are bang on! What we as supporters of this football club should do is try our hardest to undermine our own players and ruin what little atmosphere there may be for a home match against 'muff. Absolutely the best thing would be to maybe not cheer some of our players. Perhaps a synchronized silence and shake of the head when his name is called out?

Maybe we could do this retrospectively for Dunk too?
I’m pretty obviously not saying that, so there’s no need to be a **** about it.

Why can’t we just shout/cheer etc as normal though? The shouts I’ve seen online on singing to show him how much we love and support him and stuff; yeah you’d normally want to do that for players, but doing it for one that literally just tried to engineer a move in the worst way possible because everyone has decided it’s the agents fault and he’s too infantile to know what’s going on, seems a bit mad tbh.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep - the 'dream his whole life' was t play for Man U according to the player himself.
Well, now Arsenal have 'broken the trust' - and maybe we'll be reluctant to let Chelsea have any more chunks of The Albion - he's probably still got a half decent chance!

Last edited:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I’m pretty obviously not saying that, so there’s no need to be a **** about it.

Why can’t we just shout/cheer etc as normal though? The shouts I’ve seen online on singing to show him how much we love and support him and stuff; yeah you’d normally want to do that for players, but doing it for one that literally just tried to engineer a move in the worst way possible because everyone has decided it’s the agents fault and he’s too infantile to know what’s going on, seems a bit mad tbh.
You are the **** if you think that the best thing in this situation is to create a shit atmosphere. Can I ask do you actually go to games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here