Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
His agent appears to have deleted his profile picture and removed the BHAFC tag from his page.

This could be flouncy, or he’s just waiting for the official photoshoot of him, Tony and Paul having a big cuddle so he can upload that.

D7ADF8F5-9B0F-47AB-BADD-F83CF1CA93A8.jpeg

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
His agent appears to have deleted his profile picture and removed the BHAFC tag from his page.

This could be flouncy, or he’s just waiting for the official photoshoot of him, Tony and Paul having a big cuddle so he can upload that.

View attachment 156554
Maybe they are sorting some Arsenal stuff to put up? Could be they didn't get the memo?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If we want to have a decent chance of going on a European tour next season then we need Moises firing on all cylinders for the next few months. Let's hope he gets a good reception on Saturday. Let him know there are no hard feelings etc.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
If we want to have a decent chance of going on a European tour next season then we need Moises firing on all cylinders for the next few months. Let's hope he gets a good reception on Saturday. Let him know there are no hard feelings etc.
The vast majority (99.99%) of Albion fans at The Amex on Saturday will be in full agreement. I expect Moises to be backed vociferously.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

View attachment 156554
His agent is a first class dickyusheadyus.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m pretty sure it did. Not reading too much into anything, just a bit weird that someone consciously went onto it just to delete the photo. Particularly as you say, it was him in national kit.

Signing for England?
I actually would not be surprised if Moises is actively looking to switch agents again, after how poorly his agent handled everything.
This could be the last act of a petulant childish agent, which we know he already is.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I actually would not be surprised if Moises is actively looking to switch agents again, after how poorly his agent handled everything.
This could be the last act of a petulant childish agent, which we know he already is.
Sincerely hope some of the wise people at the club (senior players and management) are giving him some fairly direct guidance.......

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's a pity Bruno's not at the club anymore - I think his agent/s is/are Spanish and some fatherly advice in his native tongue would probably not go amiss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here