Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Caicedo’s staying. Through Naylor, the club have been emphatic.
Sky Sports have on the banner we expect him back for training tomorrow and he will not be sold

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Allegedly £75M upfront payment in full was / has been bid

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Why do they think we’ll accept 75m when we rejected 70m without a second thought?

The only way he goes is if someone blows it out the water, and the only chance of that is Chelsea IMO.
And why are the media peddling the idea that another 5 million will make any difference?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
There’s only two possibilities- TB is telling the truth when he’s said he’s not for sale or he’s bluffing to raise the price ever higher and trouser an enormous fee.

Got a feeling after the binfest and coverage this has got that he’s not for sale at any price now - hope so cos that will be a fantastic statement for the rest of the season and for future player discipline and future transfer fee negotiations- if he sells now even at an extortionate amount I think he would have lost some respect from us - and Andy Naylor will be toast too.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Odds on Skybet have halved over night and it’s all over social media that a bid has been agreed. Looks like that rumour has come from one individual who I can’t see how is in the know, the odds worry me however.
as odds are set by bets placed, not any probability, i wouldnt be surprised if this is all driven by people playing the markets on betfair.

i cant see Bloom folding for a higher fee at this point. there's some principles at stake, how the agent has behaved and clubs assuming they can just up a bid to get our players every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here