Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
When he commits to a challenge he looks fearsome. There were occasions on that highlights reel where arsenal players seemed to give less than 100% in going for the ball when Moises was going for it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was thinking the same, we must rate him to give him the number 25 shirt

Absolutely! We don't give Bobby's iconic number out to just anybody!

That's why since BZ left for Spurs, we've only given it out to likes of Steve Claridge, Mark McCammon, Craig Davies, Vegard Forren and Jurgen Locadia!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Absolutely! We don't give Bobby's iconic number out to just anybody!

That's why since BZ left for Spurs, we've only given it out to likes of Steve Claridge, Mark McCammon, Craig Davies, Vegard Forren and Jurgen Locadia!

The legend that is Vegard Forren. I'm sure he'd have done his best, but the potential for Dunk getting a 3 match suspension and having to use him alongside Uwe in important games at the sharp end of the season gave me restless nights from about Rotherham away until that tremendous week of 3 wins that ended with us beating QPR on the Friday night. Thankfully, Tomori was a tremendous centre back, even at 19.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When he commits to a challenge he looks fearsome. There were occasions on that highlights reel where arsenal players seemed to give less than 100% in going for the ball when Moises was going for it.

Was even more impressed with how Mwepu ruined 'wonder boy' Smith-Rowe - MOTD highlighted how he gave him nothing, and scared him to the point he wasn't prepared to try to go past him. :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
When Tim Vickery said ‘they’d have stuck a zero on his transfer fee if he was Brazilian’; I don’t think he was exaggerating.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Nothing went wrong for him in Belgium. He kept it ticking over in a crap team that ended up relegated. Oddly it’s probably moders injury thst just opened the door for him. And now we have the luxury of 40 points it won’t be a gamble to play him (and hopefully Sarmiento and Ferguson)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here