Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure Arsenal will want Moises in the summer or else they could offer a loan back on a deal now to guarantee getting him in the summer. Seems that would make sense for both clubs if they were prepared to wait
Nobody does a loan-back deal on a player valued that highly. If they pay £90m, £100m for a player, they buy him for now. Also, imagine if he busted an ACL playing for us in a dead rubber game in May?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
SSN reporting Arse have upped the bid to £75m.
Strange, SSN reporting that Arsenal ready if we change our not for sale stance.

2B52CE99-F200-4199-BB53-6E91F80BF6FB.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That’s so very, very sweet and considerate of them. 😂😂😂😂😂
Picture this:

Edu and Arteta still at this hour pacing up and down on a Gunners logo carpet, starting to find each other fkn irritating, overdosed on coffee, increasingly snide comments made apportioning blame …. whilst the dedicated mobile bought specially for the big deal, with just one contact added [Paul Barber] remains deadly silent.

A tension matched in the Madrid HQ of Futbol Division, where two white collar crooks, burning the midnight candle start arguing

“Te dije que no usaras Instagram, maldito cabrón”.

“Hijo de puta recogiendo aceitunas”.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Following on from the twitter analogies of racism and slavery...

Arsenal are trying to rape Brighton. No means no.
Arteta is as we speak running around his lounge
It’s not strange, it’s seagullwedgee. A handful of salt required.
Quite right…with a slight amendment

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
SSN are only reporting the earlier 70m offer on their ticker being rejected …please bugger off etc etc
Let’s say absolutely nothing real about Caicedo occurred today, SSN would still find ever inventive ways of creating new ticker tape headlines. It’s an art. And fkn boring.

I used to watch SSN a lot during transfer windows, what an idiot.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Let’s say absolutely nothing real about Caicedo occurred today, SSN would still find ever inventive ways of creating new ticker tape headlines. It’s art. And fkn boring.

I used to watch SSN a lot during transfer windows, what an idiot.
So about as accurate as the posters ‘in the know’ claims then :wink:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The SSN reporter at about 10.40pm must have fluffed their words, amidst all the trail of 60 plus add ons, 65, 65 plus add ons, 70….. because I definitely heard a 75, and posted it straight away. Apologies, just posting what I heard, on the assumption that SSN is usually pretty solid.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The SSN reporter at about 10.40pm must have fluffed their words, amidst all the trail of 60 plus add ons, 65, 65 plus add ons, 70….. because I definitely heard a 75, and posted it straight away. Apologies, just posting what I heard, on the assumption that SSN is usually pretty solid.
It wasn't picking on you.

Sky have been lying for days, they've confused themselves :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

It isn't. There is only so much football news so the same tabloid rumours get circled round, usually from agents.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
SSN are only reporting the earlier 70m offer on their ticker being rejected …please bugger off etc etc
Can’t see why third bid by Arse any more or less fake news than anything else that’s been reported in the gutter press by second rate reporters and Twitter which was for £75m at the latest. Won’t be long before the mainstream sports press start quoting NSCers as their source for all this fake news 😂

They can keep bidding - Chelsea prepared to pay £105m for Fernandez, Moises is worth at least that to us to finish the season 👍

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lots of Chelsea fans on Twitter now speculating that they could get both Fernandez AND Caicedo tomorrow, leaving Arsenal with Jorghinho and getting £45m for Gallagher.

If there IS a magic figure beyond which Tony might agree to sell MC this month, then only Chelsea would be able to reach it, you'd think. Surely we're not going to yield to that vile club yet again...?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not allowed any more though is it ?

You can't buy a player and loan them back in the same window.
Isn't that what Chelsea have done with Malo Gusto?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Evening standard giving Arsenal the big boost in signing Moises because we've just signed another midfielder! Hope Tony doesn't have a winner with his horses or they'll say its another boost for Arsenal to get him!
May have had a big loss recently when this horse lost. Two bets were placed on a horse called Energumene trained by Willie Mullins running at Cheltenham last Saturday. The horse is owned by TB and the bets 350k at 4-7 and 375k at 8-15 were placed with Star Sports bookmakers of Brighton. No surprise to hear the rumours circulating is these bets were placed by TB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here