[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I just made a very interesting observation…

I trawl through post after post and pay NO ATTENTION whatsoever to ‘who’ is posting and then I invariably get to a post written by you, scroll back up to check and sure enough, it’s always you.

What motivates you to waste so much of your life coming on a forum for ‘supporters’ of BAHA and post so much negative, provocative nonsense hour after hour after hour? What is the satisfaction in that? I think it’s long overdue that you do some serious reevaluation!

I think we/you have long since accepted the fact that you are a VERY peculiar individual but it can’t be said enough. You don’t make any sense. (I am not referring to your nonsensical posts.)
What is wrong with what he said? RDZ did state publicly what the specific issues with Trossard were - that is unusual and I think a fair few people on here said as much. Plenty of tripe being written by so called dye in the wool Brighton fans without picking the Scandanavian out.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
801A0932-7FCB-4925-BDEB-B22BB7BC0D0D.jpeg
Dear God 😔

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
…..and you’ve already been told! The club knew the Trossard/agent statement was coming, were asked to comment and reacted in the only way they could. (That’s not my opinion, I’m stating a fact.)
None of this is true.

The club was not asked to comment on the statement. RDZ made a comment in the press conference before the Middlesbrough about Trossard not being 100%, so when the next press conference (Liverpool) came around the journo asked "how's Trossard?". There was no indications Trossard would release a statement before these events. Arguably, he did what he had to do: give his version since his manager had decided that it would be a good idea to (twice) say bad things about him in public.

Why should any of the players keep a low tone in public and solve things internally when the manager doesn't think its necessary?
It may or may not be a coincidence that Caicedo about a week later became what might be the first player to make a transfer request on f***ing Instagram.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You're thinking of someone else no one from nsc has told me where to go IRL.

I've met dimster in real life I think. And a few of the old skool nsc posters.

And yes I'm a contrarian and yes harmless !!
I believe Westander was referring to HB&B, there.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
None of this is true.

The club was not asked to comment on the statement. RDZ made a comment in the press conference before the Middlesbrough about Trossard not being 100%, so when the next press conference (Liverpool) came around the journo asked "how's Trossard?". There was no indications Trossard would release a statement before these events. Arguably, he did what he had to do: give his version since his manager had decided that it would be a good idea to (twice) say bad things about him in public.

Why should any of the players keep a low tone in public and solve things internally when the manager doesn't think its necessary?
It may or may not be a coincidence that Caicedo about a week later became what might be the first player to make a transfer request on f***ing Instagram.
Some of the very best managers have called out players in public. It’s nothing new.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
You're just a youngster. Many of us drifted away a bit at your age (work, kids, etc.) but then drifted back. It is either in the blood or it isn't.

Personally I find it difficult to get too upset that we now have a whole load of players so good that the 'top' clubs are willing to pay insane amounts of money to sign them. I remember watching Andy Ansah, Alan Duffy and the like. We used to be dog shit. Relax, and enjoy the best football we have ever played.
Here is wisdom!

That said, despite my advancing years and the knowledge that I really should relax and enjoy the ride, I am a little bit upset about Caicedo. The guy is a serious talent and it’s remarkable we’ve advanced to the stage where we have the likes of him in our ranks but I’d really hoped for more than three quarters of a season out of him before he packs his bags. I’m positively sedate about the likelihood of his leaving in the summer. Just not now.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Naylor is on form. He certainly has flushed out some really shockingly thick people. He must be laughing at some of the comments.
I’ve been very critical of Naylor but it’s good to see him finally post something interesting. It suggests the club have let him off the leash which in turn suggests Uncle Tone is not impressed

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
None of this is true.

Clueless, as always

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Sure. And most of the very worst.
Sir Alex, Jose, Clough and Robson come to mind straight away. I can’t recall the names of any so called ‘bad’ managers you mention. Can you enlighten me?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Quite interesting. The people on there have understanding of our position and are critical of Arsenal for leaving it so late in the window to make the approach.
Certainly more balanced than some of the idiots on Twitter.
I very rarely use twitter, for no great reason, just I'd rather stick to reliable websites.

Twitter and Facebook both seem a magnet to the dregs of humanity. [I know decent people like them too].

So I avoid the racists and sad haters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports