Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I suspect he has talked to his new agent.

I can see a scenario where the agent has asked Moises "If I can get the club to agree to a move in this window, would you accept it?"
I'm sure he would say something positive to that. Doesn't mean Caicedo is angling for a move though.
Probably. Jacobs appears to be trying to turn himself into a Pound Shop British Fabrizio. Already plenty of sycophants sucking up to him on SM when he seems to be nothing more than a mix of a few agent soundbites and making shit up for clicks.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Probably. Jacobs appears to be trying to turn himself into a Pound Shop British Fabrizio. Already plenty of sycophants sucking up to him on SM when he seems to be nothing more than a mix of a few agent soundbites and making shit up for clicks.
He plays the game of not fully committing to anything, so he is rarely wrong.
In reality he says little more than any of us could speculate on.

Multiple clubs would like to sign Caicedo
Club will sell if offer huge
Player is happy to stay but will go if deal agreed

Hardly groundbreaking.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He plays the game of not fully committing to anything, so he is rarely wrong.
In reality he says little more than any of us could speculate on.

Multiple clubs would like to sign Caicedo
Club will sell if offer huge
Player is happy to stay but will go if deal agreed

Hardly groundbreaking.
Yep……he’s putting himself about a heck of a lot without actually saying much at all. Plenty willing to lap it up sadly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was always project Potter. He cultivated the press and they loved it. He became the ' go to ' manager for the quote of the moment, some audible sucking of breath, chin stroking and carefully selected soundbites. It was all going to plan until a few frustrated boos accompanied the Leeds home game. Then, the real Potter emerged. Clearly rattled, throwing his arms about and swearing, followed by a rather unfortunate comment about history lessons etc. It was at that point that a lot of fans should have spotted the obvious display of character.
Having jumped from a solid, well run club to car crash alley, where the new owner of the up-market sweet shop is hellbent on continually re-stocking with new goodies and where the shop manager loves constantly changing things, is a match made in heaven.
Our shop contains some very nice goodies and they would like to get their hands on them. They made a dawn raid only a few months ago and bulk bought a lot of our core lines, which didnt go down well with our customers, who were faced with bare shelves for a while. Our shop owner, however, has a different plan. He is playing the long game. Our nice goodies are still well within date life. When they get short, like our unpredictable seller, Lemonado Trossachocard, we unload.
Until then, play around in your expensive sweet shop, full of expensive goodies and fck off.
And if you want to see this post in video form, check out the end of this thread

https://www.northstandchat.com/thre...-are-doing-the-same-to-brighton.398923/page-4

it most definitely wasn't produced in Sweden.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Wait till the Summer at least, he can see who Chelsea and Liverpool will have as manager for the start of next season then, and also see which clubs are interested in building, rather than just the ones that are panicking now.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
This tweet is very clear. He means that Caicedo wants the move now and in this window. This is a total and unacceptable lie. I guarantee you 100% that he has not had a conversation with our player regarding this. I don’t where he has dug up this toxic bullshit but it’s absolutely not the case. Even if Moises and his agent want a move, both will realise that a summer move (at the earliest) is best for all parties (our club, the agent, the player) for lots and lots of reasons. The main one being that he’ll probably have a choice of Manure, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea and that he can select a team with Champions League football for next season.

**** off Jacobs.

View attachment 156256
Olasunkanmi seems to like him.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A big fat this! Quite pathetic

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
This sums him up

I initially thought the submitter was taking the piss, but Jacobs is lapping it up

1674811543173.png

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think your initial thoughts that the submitter was taking the piss are probably quite correct. Jacobs does indeed lap it up :lol:
Disagree.

That’s a Chelsea fan. They want Jacobs to be unsettling their targets. Jacobs is seemingly obsessed with Caicedo and is doing his absolute best to the rock the boat so that our Moises falls overboard off the good ship Albion into a cold, blue, soulless, plastic polluted future.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Never been more tempted to sign up to a Twitter account just so I can call Ben Jacobs a speccy twat.
I take it the reason you aren't on Twitter is because you believe it to be a nest of vipers and trolls. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here