Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
One of our top targets according to Romano

would be very expensive, likely €40/50 million, but he was Ghana's most interesting player at the world cup and has good goalscoring stats for ajax, offers us cover on the right, he can also play attacking midfield and as a false 9.

Fab broke this back in June. Yet still people slag him off.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well, now you've got everybody even more excited.
I would reign the excitement in.

If he was anything like Gerrard Ajax wouldn't be selling him for 40m and big clubs would be all over him. So far the big clubs being interested is all agent talk, nothing concrete. He was very very close to joining EVERTON last season and then it fell apart at the last minute, this says a lot !

I watched over half of Ajax's games last season so have a fair understanding. I think he could be good but I've seen nothing to suggest he's a world class player anywhere near caicedo or say mitoma levels.

Watch Ajax's games against good opposition like Liverpool and Napoli last season. I know kudus scored Vs Liverpool but they got absolutely destroyed.

We have been spoilt the last few years.

Last edited:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The first page of this thread suggests that it was before July 3rd that our link to Kudus to light, and it wasn’t The Athletic who revealed it.
Naylor is falling further and further behind. The MacAllister debacle didn't do him any favours and seems to be a day or two behind the others.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Naylor is falling further and further behind. The MacAllister debacle didn't do him any favours and seems to be a day or two behind the others.
I wonder if he has to hand over his massive exclusives to Ornstein now? Maybe that’s standard procedure for all Athlectic football journos?

Naylor still excels at ‘confirming’ stories rather than breaking them, even if he is getting a few days late.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I wonder if he has to hand over his massive exclusives to Ornstein now? Maybe that’s standard procedure for all Athlectic football journos?

Naylor still excels at ‘confirming’ stories rather than breaking them, even if he is getting a few days late.
That could actually be a very good point, one which wouldn't surprise me considering how The Athletic is run.

At least you know with Naylor that it is factual

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003

If he was anything like Gerrard Ajax wouldn't be selling him for 40m and big clubs would be all over him. So far the big clubs being interested is all agent talk, nothing concrete. He was very very close to joining EVERTON last season and then it fell apart at the last minute, this says a lot !

I watched over half of Ajax's games last season so have a fair understanding. I think he could be good but I've seen nothing to suggest he's a world class player anywhere near caicedo or say mitoma levels.

Watch Ajax's games against good opposition like Liverpool and Napoli last season. I know kudus scored Vs Liverpool but they got absolutely destroyed.

Back in the day (going back 20 years admittedly, when you were banging on about your muscles and your Range Rover, etc) you were more upbeat

Nowadays, the voice of doom and gloom (you'd say realism!)

What gives?!!!!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

maybe but he will be RdeZ'd and prove to be a £200m player inside 12 months.

Amazing singing in my opinion.

TNBA

TTF

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

I’m not sure I’ve seen you say anything positive about a potential signing. I’d almost be more worried if you were excited to see him join at this stage

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Back in the day (going back 20 years admittedly, when you were banging on about your muscles and your Range Rover, etc) you were more upbeat

Nowadays, the voice of doom and gloom (you'd say realism!)

What gives?!!!!
Don't get me wrong if we signed kudus for cheap without all the hype I would be a bit more interested.

I'm also very excited for the season. I think we've made some solid signings in Mo D , Milner, Igor (for the price), verbruggen ,J Pedro is amazing. I'm still very upbeat at the moment !

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022

There aren't enough hours in the day for you to watch all the games you claimed to have seen.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Why is the interest from Chelsea, Arsenal and "big clubs" in Kudus merely "agent talk, nothing concrete" : - whereas the interest from "EVERTON" is legitimate and hence an illustration why Albion fans should be sceptical ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Why is the interest from Chelsea, Arsenal and "big clubs" in Kudus merely "agent talk, nothing concrete" : - whereas the interest from "EVERTON" is legitimate and hence an illustration why Albion fans should be sceptical ?

No evidence of other clubs speaking to him apart from us.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

No evidence of other clubs speaking to him apart from us.
Ornstein reported that Chelsea spoke to him last month

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here