Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mohamed bayo

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Got Everton, West Ham and (now) Palace written all over it.

West Ham are interested but can't see us doing anything in January. Maybe a summer bid?

Could we not get Sima back as he doesn't seem to be getting any game time at Stoke? Might as well warm our bench as opposed to Stoke's!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
West Ham are interested but can't see us doing anything in January. Maybe a summer bid?

Could we not get Sima back as he doesn't seem to be getting any game time at Stoke? Might as well warm our bench as opposed to Stoke's!

Injured, I believe - plus can't play for three teams in one season.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

Don't think Sima can play for another club this season due to FIFA regulations

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
An Albion sort of signing.

He has the potential of Edouard (doing similar figures to Oddball’s Scotch stats in a much tougher league) but half the cost in terms of salary.

Ours for £15m this January on £35k per year.

Fingers crossed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He looks a useful player. I'd be delighted if we landed him in the January window.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Don't get me wrong, l love the idea of that maquee new striker signing too, but as l say the club have had their fingers seriously burned in that department fairly recently, (Locadia anyone?), and won't be wanting to make that mistake again,

Plus of course, trying to sign anyone of note in the January window is notoriously tough, with prices hiked up to ridiculous levels too. I fear that whatever we might want, it isn't going to happen in January. The development squad is becoming all important now.

We signed Locadia nearly 4 years ago. If the recruitment staff are still too scared to buy another forward because they got their “fingers burned” then they should be fired and people with the courage of their convictions should be hired. We are never going to progress with that attitude.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We signed Locadia nearly 4 years ago. If the recruitment staff are still too scared to buy another forward because they got their “fingers burned” then they should be fired and people with the courage of their convictions should be hired. We are never going to progress with that attitude.

I suspect it's got more to do with Tony Bloom having some high denomination notes removed from his wallet with zero return.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

We have progressed.Have you not seen the league table?

How about you putting your hand in your pocket?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

They have signed strikers since and are going to do it again at some point, when needed.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Dont think the club is going to sign a striker in January. Next summer? Possibly but also quite uncertain as there are plenty of strikers in the club (and Sima out on loan) so I guess it depends on how they perform/develop this season.

Usual nonsense. We are down to two realistic striker options, and one of those is clearly not good enough yet. You do the math you clown [emoji1782]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

100% correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here