Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS - Time for NSC to rejoice in how GREAT they are.

MODS - time for NSC to decide

• Yes they can do whatever they want

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No they should explain why they did something

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yes, yes we do, a very thrieving business it is to!

Obviously just PM me your details, a few naked pics of your wife as well :thumbsup: and we will get you booked in.

I can confirm we are triple rated by the board of national swingers, and as you well know my wife is the dark haired one on the far left in my Avatar, look forward to seeing you at ours very soon :thumbsup:

Oh just one thing, I amm assuming you want the full weekend special? you know thats where on the Saturday night my wifes sisters (see Avatar all 3 to the wifes right) all join in for a few hours at the end? let me know.

The wife went to bed when the footie started so will have to ----------------------- to be honest can I come on my own:p

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
For me, Moderators on here are a bit like Premier League referees:

The Gold Standard is Lord Bracknell. His moderating is largely unnoticed and he lets the threads flow. But when he does step in, he is completely impartial and you'd be hard-pressed to complain about the decision, the sanction imposed and the the reasoning behind it.

Hans Kray Fan Club and Edna are like those really irritating Refs that call Gerrard "Stevie", and laugh and joke with the players and pat them on the on the bottom after awarding a decision. Nobody really respects them, but they are an accepted part of the game.

Hitony has become like one of those Refs that thinks he is more important that the game and everybody has come to watch him.

Like I say, only my view.

Totally correct.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Weak and it took you to long to think it up but seeing as I'm in a god mood I will give you 5/10 :thumbsup: :)

Thanks Bi and your mood confirms my worst fears :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here