Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS - Time for NSC to rejoice in how GREAT they are.

MODS - time for NSC to decide

• Yes they can do whatever they want

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No they should explain why they did something

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Which thread is everyone going on about?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I can take it or leave it. Someone asked me to do it: I do.

That's what I was trying to say.

It's a football forum for fans of a second division side, frequented by a bunch of largely anonymous users: are you mistakenly imagining I consider there to be some sort of prestige to it??

Think you have taken my quote out of context. I wasn't saying you or other moderators love being mods but enjoy what you do as you keep the board from turning into chaos and if you all didn't enjoy it then you wouldn't be mods.

I haven't a problem with any moderators and treat them like any other poster on here..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's what I was trying to say.

Think you have taken my quote out of context. I wasn't saying you or other moderators love being mods but enjoy what you do as you keep the board from turning into chaos and if you all didn't enjoy it then you wouldn't be mods.

I haven't a problem with any moderators and treat them like any other poster on here..

Oh ok. I read that completely wrong then. Sorry :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway. Aren't Brazil shit?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If you don't agree with the OP's sentiments and believe he is attention seeking, don't give him the time of day. Simple. No need for the handbags.

On the issue of the thread title change, it was a bit of fun for which the mod responsible has apologised for, time to move on and hug it out :kiss:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. Hug it out. I like that : thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can assure you I have not changed any words on any thread / post you have done, to date, in fact I do not have a clue what you are on about? maybe if you give me some information I can look into it for you and find out whats going on.

No, I am not bullying you or am I threatening you.

You're not having a good day today are you :smile:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hitony, I can assure you that I know nothing about people having a go at you or anything like that and if I misunderstood your comments earlier as a 'threat' or bullying then please accept my sincere apology.

I started a poll as someone suggested it in my other thread and I thought it would show support or lack of it for the MODS behaviour. It is not a witch hunt and it should not be a poll that makes other members come on here insulting me or making sexual remarks.

My main thread also had this and I believed I managed to talk round some people about the reasons why I started it, but then a MOD changed the title of the thread and refused to change it back or explain why they did it.

Nothing I have said or written should have such a reaction that has been coming my way and for people to keep saying 'look at me' when I merely reply to their views is incorrect.

I thought this was a forum that was open for discussions and debates and that is exactly what I am doing.

In all honesty I was just having a bit of fun, you have nothing to apologise to me for, it is I who should apologise to you, please accept this as an apology :thumbsup:

There is no way in the world I would meaningly bully or threaten you, regardless of what the "Hitony Fan Club" may try and tell you, again I am sorry if my bit of fun came across the wrong way, very likely the cans of lager I am consuming have not helped!!

You will find in time that quite often what appears an innocent thread can turn, like this has, the best way is to not fight it, just ignore it.

You have not been on NSC for that long, you will work out how it works and in time you will enjoy it, just dont take any comments to personally! if I did I would be hacking off parts of my body with a blunt knife!!! :lol:

Just try and settle into the forum and you will enjoy it, please do remember it is a forum and many many people will have differant opinions than you do :thumbsup:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Some classy veiled threats, some abusive language and some all round acceptance of someone having complete and unquestionable power all from behind a thinly phrased "it was a gentle joke" from the YES camp, you all seem to get pretty cranked for someone not liking a gentle joke m8s.

Then we get some thoughts and views with no swearing, from someone who clearly did not appreciate the mod abusing their power for some standard public humiliation. "Hey look everyone I changed this thread, everyone laugh at the OP", and then getting raging at the man daring to stand up for himself in the NO camp.

I certainly know which one I voted :)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Giving an explanation (even a private one, not necessarily a public reason) would be the courteous thing to do, and in my time on here the mods have said or done questionable things on occasion.

Despite that, I trust them implicitly and reckon that everything happens for a reason, so...best stick to the football if in doubt about whether a thread will be pulled or a FM will be sanctioned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here