Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods delete

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The point was seeing whether NSC can reach a consensus on anything. Surely NO ONE thinks Hitler was an alright bloke? Then it didn't allow me to post a poll despite ticking the ol' poll box at the bottom.

Oh well.

:facepalm:

Ps I never thought anyone would SERIOUSLY think I was suggesting Hitler was a good bloke, but I guess you should never underestimate the stupidity of NSC.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate

You want to exterminate all the Mods on NSC?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I guess you should never underestimate the stupidity of NSC.

Charming. We're all aiming for your rarified intellectual heights, clearly. Has London Irish been at your log-in?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The point was seeing whether NSC can reach a consensus on anything. Surely NO ONE thinks Hitler was an alright bloke? Then it didn't allow me to post a poll despite ticking the ol' poll box at the bottom.

Oh well.

Ps I never thought anyone would SERIOUSLY think I was suggesting Hitler was a good bloke, but I guess you should never underestimate the stupidity of NSC.

:lolol:

FWIW I reckon he'd have been alright once you got to know him personally.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Oh well.

Along with Martin Luther King he was the greatest orator of the 20th Century. Does that mean he's good?(at something).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Along with Martin Luther King he was the greatest orator of the 20th Century. Does that mean he's good?(at something).

John Reith, former Director of the BBC was a fan. Following the night of the long knives in 1934 he said "I really admire the way Hitler has cleaned up what looked like an incipient revolt. I really admire the drastic actions taken, which were obviously badly needed." He also said after Czechoslovakia was invaded by the Nazis in 1939 "Hitler continues his magnificent efficiency." He didn't like Jazz either; 'Germany has banned hot jazz and I'm sorry that we should be behind in dealing with this filthy product of modernity.'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And he is untouchable when it comes to rocking the black wedge and toothbrush tash look.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

This is a pretty good example of what I was talking about the other day. Post a ridiculous and apparently (I didn't see it) offensive thread and who's fault is it? The stupidity of NSC of course!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here