NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Could do a job

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
this.

for >99% of the world population he was and is an evil blight on history,. the only ones who may consider him misunderstood or a nice guy, are racist facists or perhaps some of the other genocidal lunatics like Stalin or Pol Pot.

Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, Ghenghis Khan, they all had very similar goals and attitudes in a ways to those in WW2.

People don't chuck wobblys when people pose questions regarding them though.

Roman aquaeducts get spoken about more than all the Britons the Romans killed in their conquest.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I can't believe you posted that ???

Has your account been hacked?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate Mods.Exterminate

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
delete.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Barber out.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Certainly a yellow card posting.. wasting my time and I want satisfaction.. but cant get none..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here