Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Moder

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Got up this morning to the great news that Moder had scored against England. When was the last time an Albion player did that?
That will enhance his reputation. He must be a hero at home.
I am pleased England won, but it’s great that Moder gets the glory ..... Now do that for the club on Sunday!

... why?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
True, but also, one chance, over the bar, one chance, against the post, one chance, straight at the keeper, one chance, VAR'ed offside, one chance, handball in the build up, one chance, against the other post, one chance, tamely struck, one chance, deflected wide.

What about the other 15 chances?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Listened to the game in the car coming back from work and when he scored, I said "Yes!" and did a fist pump to myself..................BAD ENGLAND FAN?!!

Maybe, don't care. Good finish when I saw it later

I have no idea why some are beating themselves up over this.

I want all Albion players to do well, we properly cheered when Jakub scored without a peep for Kane and Maguire's goals.

I am considerably happier to be represented by Moder, Trossard et al than by 2 horrible nasty violent thugs who are both petulant and in Maguire's case promoted and paid to a level far beyond his ability.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
There were no mixed feelings when moder scored, just a loud “get in”.
Sorry Gareth.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Got up this morning to the great news that Moder had scored against England. When was the last time an Albion player did that?
That will enhance his reputation. He must be a hero at home.
I am pleased England won, but it’s great that Moder gets the glory ..... Now do that for the club on Sunday!

A hero? He scored a consolation goal against bang average opponents, hardly warrants hero status does it! ???

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I want all Albion players to do well, we properly cheered when Jakub scored without a peep for Kane and Maguire's goals.

I am considerably happier to be represented by Moder, Trossard et al than by 2 horrible nasty violent thugs who are both petulant and in Maguire's case promoted and paid to a level far beyond his ability.

Well said....

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

This.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I was very happy our boy scored and while I was cheering Poland I did have a slight pang of guilt not supporting England so it all ended well

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
According to the TV commentary I have been pronouncing his name wrong all this time . I use Moder to rhyme with (glenn) roeder.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If he is to get his own song once the fans return to the Amex, I would suggest something to the tune of Sophie Ellis-Bextor's song "Moder on the dance floor"....

I think there is a groundswell of support for ‘Mulder & Scully’:

“Things are looking good, no need to worry
There could be a goal for Moder or Solly”

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think there is a groundswell of support for ‘Mulder & Scully’:

“Things are looking good, no need to worry
There could be a goal for Moder or Solly”

Only if we all affect a strong Welsh accent, boyo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here