Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mo farah is a legend

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have you just seen John Inverdale checking out Denise Lewis's arse in the studio as Mo crossed the finishing line!

Feb 14, 2010
What a top bloke!no one was passing him...

In his field I'm sure but not yet a legend for me. Legends are people that the world will talk of in 100 years time.

For me that is Bradman, Ali, maybe Warne, Pele, maybe Messi, maybe Roger Bannister, maybe Bolt but not sure in 100 years time Mo will be talked of. That is no disrespect to him either but legend is a very exclusive club.

Possibly also people like Frosby (as in the Frosby flop in high jump) as innovators of sport who started to do things that everyone copied

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Have you just seen John Inverdale checking out Denise Lewis's arse in the studio as Mo crossed the finishing line!

Yep, I don't blame him either, I bet she could crack a brazil nut between those cheeks.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Yep, she wears that pink dress very well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

It's difficult to avoid Lewis's arse now....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Kelly Holmes was became a dame for her two golds, Mo must be a shoe in for a knighthood!

Arise Sir Mo Farah.............

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
HOLY SHIT did anyone just see the womens 800m race? The girl (?) that just came second looked like a beast. Is it possible for men to pretend to be women? Coz that sure looked more like a bloke!!!!

Feb 14, 2010
In his field I'm sure but not yet a legend for me. Legends are people that the world will talk of in 100 years time.

They will mo as well...

I dunno mate, Ive met loads of people (mainly under 30 or not English) in London who have never heard of Steve Ovett. All have heard of Ali, Pele and most Bradman even tho cricket is not that big globally

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
HOLY SHIT did anyone just see the womens 800m race? The girl (?) that just came second looked like a beast. Is it possible for men to pretend to be women? Coz that sure looked more like a bloke!!!!

You've not followed athletics for long have you?

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
Lets not get carried away here !!! He won, which was all he could be asked to do but it was a shit race. Hardly acceptable as a 5000m Olympic final, more an 800m sprint. His winning time was over 70 seconds outside the world record and 50 seconds outside the Olympic record, so if he had run that time when the records were set, he would have finished over a whole lap behind the winner. So lets get things in perspective. A good win, another medal, but a poor race for an Olympic Final. Hardly on par with David Rudisha's win in the 800m which was truly mind blowing and far and away the best performance of the Olympic games.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Lets not get carried away here !!! He won, which was all he could be asked to do but it was a shit race. Hardly acceptable as a 5000m Olympic final, more an 800m sprint. His winning time was over 70 seconds outside the world record and 50 seconds outside the Olympic record, so if he had run that time when the records were set, he would have finished over a whole lap behind the winner. So lets get things in perspective. A good win, another medal, but a poor race for an Olympic Final. Hardly on par with David Rudisha's win in the 800m which was truly mind blowing and far and away the best performance of the Olympic games.

Yeah, I mean if only he was a double WORLD champion as well as double Olympic...

The guy is a legend and the best and most talented thing to ever happen to British distance running

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here