Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] MLB Season 2021 kicks off today

What channels show it here, am guessing BT?

Of the Yank sports I enjoy it more than basketball but maybe not quite as much as gridiron. Saw the Yankees v Angels once live but neither team hit a home run the entire game, and they complain about our 0-0 scorelines

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Of the Yank sports I enjoy it more than basketball but maybe not quite as much as gridiron. Saw the Yankees v Angels once live but neither team hit a home run the entire game, and they complain about our 0-0 scorelines

So much more to baseball than just slugging home runs. In fact, a pitching duel can be one of the most enthralling and fascinating contests you can hope to see.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Disappointing start from the Braves but it took a world class throw to the plate to give the Phillies the edge.
This is going to be the toughest and closest league this season.

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
b67755993d9ea5e178518f193306f608.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
[MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] - as you appear to be the only mod currently online, would you merge this thread with the other one ("Baseball Season 2021") also started this evening?

Thanks

He must have been having a little doze :wink:

Done....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I watched my Oakland Athletics get thrashed 8-1 by the Astros. Not the best start to the season. Middle relief stuffed us, as it did with other teams, notably the Giants.

One team I will be following with interest is the Padres.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Its Handbags in Cincinnati as The Cardinals make a mess of dealing with the Reds in 4th.

But the puffing out of chests and angry glares wouldn't scare my old Mum!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Fecking Covid, Mets Nationals series cancelled as 4 Nationals players gone down with Covid. First game will now be against the Phillies on Tuesday

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Padres no hitter in Texas tonight! Been a while since ive seen something great happen in sports with fans present to cheer about it. First Padres no hitter in team history and they were the last team in baseball to have never thrown one.

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Love a day game from St. Louis

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

This is one of the things I like about American sport. Trial new ideas in a guinea pig league, stress-test them before they are introduced into Major League, or bin them off altogether if they don't work.

Contrast this with the fiasco of VAR where the Premier League have made it up as they've gone along, causing untold damage to the English game.

I've advocated for years an arrangement between the Prem and a lesser league desperate for cash to have such an arrangement as MLB has with the Atlantic League.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A great afternoon for the Jays. A walk off win against the Yankees. Always satisfying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here