Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I must be clearly on my own with this but playing a percentage game in my view is very dangerous and nearly came back to bite us.

Many around me at the game were saying the same. Me too. I had to count how many men MK had out there because they didn't look like they were down to 10.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Seven yellows today. By some way the highest of the top 4 in indiscipline league (Burnley are best behaved).

Stephens now on 10 so presumably misses Burnley game? Kayal on 9 so likely to miss one before season end.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Seven yellows today. By some way the highest of the top 4 in indiscipline league (Burnley are best behaved).

Stephens now on 10 so presumably misses Burnley game? Kayal on 9 so likely to miss one before season end.

No, and no. The threshold was reached last weekend, no player in the whole squad is in any danger(at the moment)of a suspension before the end of the season

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thanks. Was unaware there is a threshold. Does this mean a single yellow is meaningless from now until end of season?

No. If you reach 15 yellows you receive a ban. Think a 3 game ban

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks. Was unaware there is a threshold. Does this mean a single yellow is meaningless from now until end of season?
No, they miss a game (or 3) if they get to 15.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It wasn't a lucky win at all. First half appalling but we really should have won 4-0 second half.

The only reason Franchise were still in the game was that the officials were terrible (and the miss by Hemed).

Third goal was onside. Their penalty wasn't a penalty. Free kick for their goal wasn't a foul. If those had been judged correctly then nobody would be saying we were lucky.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here