mk dons away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
are these group savers available to see on the southern website. Im am totally useless at navigating around that website and havent got a clue.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
are these group savers available to see on the southern website. Im am totally useless at navigating around that website and havent got a clue.

Only available on Southern Railway website

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Head for Fenny Stratford - busting pub right by the canal.

that pub is fantastic purely because of the canal

i reckon it will be a total DIVE though when everybody has to cram inside due to the february weather. we've been very lucky to have them at the end of the season both previous times

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
we have 4000 tickets ,and i seem to remember you can get cheap train deals,anyone advise,as i have driven last 2 visits,i can recommend fenny statford for drinkies

I've been the last 2 seasons. Once by car an once by train. It's a lot easier by car plus the car park is literally right next to the ground

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Wouldn't ever go to the place out of principal. The idea of going makes me angry. In fact the idea of MK Dons makes me angry.

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
Enjoyed going there last season, agreed the pub in fenny was nice also meet a couple of fans on the train from nuneaton(Chris and Lee). After leaving the game it took 7 hours to get back (not happy) neither was my 7 year old,a journey which should have only taken 2 hours. Driving down this time. Also don't remember paying them prices.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Just to confirm that's £6 RETURN each from Brighton yeh?! Sweet. Does anyone know if we can do that deal from Stonegate (small station on Hastings line - goes to L Bridge and Charing X)

You planning to go to this game? So am and I and my usual travelling crew. We plan to go from Stonegate and can meet up if you are going. I am very interested in this cheap fair too, obviously. From reading the other threads it looks like this will be POTG too.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just had a look on the Brentford website. They play MK Dons away on 12th Feb. Does anyone know the reason why their tickets are £20 for an adult and £9 for under 16's? Seems a bit strange that ticket prices are not the same.....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
All booked and got me self a day saver as well be nice to see the concrete cows again

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
that pub is fantastic purely because of the canal

i reckon it will be a total DIVE though when everybody has to cram inside due to the february weather. we've been very lucky to have them at the end of the season both previous times

Yes...done that for last two seasons in glorious sunshine. Methinks it might be a slightly chillier session beside the canal this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports