Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mk dons away

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we have 4000 tickets ,and i seem to remember you can get cheap train deals,anyone advise,as i have driven last 2 visits,i can recommend fenny statford for drinkies

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
we have 4000 tickets ,and i seem to remember you can get cheap train deals,anyone advise,as i have driven last 2 visits,i can recommend fenny statford for drinkies

Go on the Southern rail site and you can book a Daysaver ticket which costs 20 pound and is elligable for 4 adults to travel. Additional kids on same ticket are a pound extra per child. You must have 7 clear days ahead of scheduled travel date though.:thumbsup:

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Southern Daysave £24 for 4 people. Can only use it on the Southern Service that leaves Clapham Junction at 39 mins past the hour.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yep, £24 for 4 people. Brighton - Clapham - Milton Keynes.

Same deal as Watford (if you travelled by train)

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Hope the train out of Clapham Junction is better than the 11:39 which went to Watford Junction. Four completely packed carriages!

Also, if you click on the “Directions to the Stadium:MK can be found online” link, it takes you to the Bristol Rovers site. I hope MK haven’t taken over another club!!

Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Coming Up | Coming Up | MK Dons v Albion

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
0,,10420~3468272,00.jpg

Surely you can take a camera in?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, £24 for 4 people. Brighton - Clapham - Milton Keynes.

Same deal as Watford (if you travelled by train)

Just to confirm that's £6 RETURN each from Brighton yeh?! Sweet. Does anyone know if we can do that deal from Stonegate (small station on Hastings line - goes to L Bridge and Charing X)

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Just to confirm that's £6 RETURN each from Brighton yeh?! Sweet. Does anyone know if we can do that deal from Stonegate (small station on Hastings line - goes to L Bridge and Charing X)

Depends. Will you catch a southern train for all of your journeys? The deal is unlimited travel on southern trains the whole day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£25 a ticket is fecking steep tho! Football these days...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Depends. Will you catch a southern train for all of your journeys? The deal is unlimited travel on southern trains the whole day.

Cheers Tom - Yeh it's a Southern Train... ta

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

No mate, that's a connex train so no good I'm afraid. You have to get a London Victoria train from Hastings to use this ticket as that is a southern train.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
DaySave - Southern railway

Travel from £12 with Southern DaySave and have unlimited travel on Southern services on the day/week of validity (peak time restrictions may apply).

Prices:
Adult Group*Accompanied Children
DaySave Ticket £12 £24 £1
DaySave Peak Ticket £30 N/A N/A
DaySave Flexi Ticket £100 N/A N/A
DaySave Weekly Ticket £80 N/A N/A

* 3 or 4 passengers (adult or child)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Was going to head up to this, but f*** paying £25 for a ticket. Soul-less stadium, shit town, shit/next to no pubs.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
My probable route up looks like:

09:49 Barnham [BAA] Milton Keynes Central [MKC] 13:00 3h 11m

09:49 Barnham [BAA] 3 East Croydon [ECR] 10:59 Southern service from Portsmouth Harbour to London Victoria
1:10 East Croydon [ECR] 5 Milton Keynes Central [MKC] Southern service from East Croydon to Milton Keynes Central

And back:

18:13 Milton Keynes Central [MKC] Barnham [BAA] 20:56 2h 43m

18:13 Milton Keynes Central [MKC] 2 Clapham Junction [CLJ] 19:33 Southern service from Milton Keynes Central to East Croydon
19:38 Clapham Junction [CLJ] 13 Barnham [BAA] 20:56 Southern service from London Victoria to Southampton Central , Bognor Regis

By Train
The two stations nearest to the stadium are Bletchley and Milton Keynes Central. Bletchley is approximately a 25-minute walk from the stadium site and Milton Keynes Central is a 30-40 minute walk. Both routes are along Milton Keynes Redways. For train timetable information, contact National Rail Inquiries on 08457 484950.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Head for Fenny Stratford - busting pub right by the canal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here