Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Mizzy: Tik Tok sensation or a d***head?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
“He filmed himself 'stealing' a dog from a pensioner in the park and running off with it before eventually returning the pet to the visibly distressed woman.

Other footage showed him attempting to leapfrog an unsuspecting orthodox Jewish man, putting his hands on his shoulders from behind and pushing him into the road as he did so. Then there were the times he ran into a library and started ripping up books, knocked people off their bikes, asked women if they 'want to die' or climbed into the back of a stranger's car, pretending he thought that it was an Uber”

****. I’d love to give this prick a slap.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Is he just a modern day Jeremy Beadle?

Or a sad indictment of our times?
Well, Beadle was famous for being an irritating dickhead whereas this fella seems to revel in being nasty and in frightening people…..The only reason he hasn’t had the outcome he deserves as yet is that he preys on the vulnerable.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It won’t end well for this young man.

When they are under 18 the police and courts official approach is “think child”.

When they turn 18 that changes. Drastically.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
It won’t end well for this young man.

When they are under 18 the police and courts official approach is “think child”.

When they turn 18 that changes. Drastically.
He’s 18 already. Turns 19 later this year.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1) Totally rude and see through - tried to make out it’s all part of a plan
2) Played the race card several times
3) Is a father at 18 and though I won’t judge completely, doesn’t seem to be mature enough or setting a good example
4) Tries to intimidate ‘non threatening’ people
5) Has just turned 18 and is claiming benefits

Absolutely everything that is wrong with social media and the younger generation (completely generalising there but you get the point)

Utter twat.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
1) Totally rude and see through - tried to make out it’s all part of a plan
2) Played the race card several times
3) Is a father at 18 and though I won’t judge completely, doesn’t seem to be mature enough or setting a good example
4) Tries to intimidate ‘non threatening’ people
5) Has just turned 18 and is claiming benefits

Absolutely everything that is wrong with social media and the younger generation (completely generalising there but you get the point)

Utter twat.
And it appears at times he almost expects a ‘pass’ because he’s from the ‘hood.

The more I read and see TV coverage of him Sheebo, he clearly is a dickhead , not a sensation, you are bang on with your appraisal of him being everything that’s wrong with social media, and as some one has alluded to previously on here, this will not end well.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I saw the video where he accused the interviewer of being racist because he was black , but the interviewer had not mentioned his colour ! Clearly got issues .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope he gets a good kicking in there.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
“I did 18 stretch”

people just do nothing mc grindah GIF by KuruptFM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here