Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Mizzy: Tik Tok sensation or a d***head?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
i've seen the video of him walking into a persons home and just walking around sitting on their sofa etc. kids in the house.

He would get a slap and be tied up in knots on the floor if he did that here.
The house in question looked like a swanky london townhouse, probably worth millions.

Absolute moron and needs a wake up call, hopefully very soon.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
i've seen the video of him walking into a persons home and just walking around sitting on their sofa etc. kids in the house.

He would get a slap and be tied up in knots on the floor if he did that here.
The house in question looked like a swanky london townhouse, probably worth millions.

Absolute moron and needs a wake up call, hopefully very soon.
He should try and appeal to an international audience by doing the same stunt in the deep south. See how that works out for him.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
24 carat Richard Head. If he is ever immured in adult accommodation he'll find out his worth! Then he'll be a 24 carat prick in society all over again!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lives in a high rise flat? Terrorises his neghbours? Hopefully the Met won't find to much time to spare if a couple of his neighbours tip him over the balcony ...................... the Met's got plenty on its hands dealing with real crime, after all, not an insignificant little domestic incident.........

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
the Met's got plenty on its hands dealing with real crime, after all, not an insignificant little domestic incident.........
reminds me of this video I saw earlier. Not surprised how little police resource is free given how many of them are struggling with this !

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
No idea who he is but always thought Jeremy Beadle was a complete dick. I felt he was one of the more noticeable signs that civilization has well and truly left the building. We clearly continue to regress.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I feel like we Gen X are somewhat responsible for this.

The Jackass generation did a lot of dumb shit for "entertainment".

The difference is though we kept it mostly in-house with mates.

The new generations seem to think they can drag complete strangers into their shit with no recourse.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Who?

Never heard of him or her (or they/ them/ those/ these/ it).

And I can't be arsed to click a DM article about someone I don't care about.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He should try and appeal to an international audience by doing the same stunt in the deep south. See how that works out for him.
“Pretending to have a knife” - he should try this one in the Deep South as well.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
On a seperate note, l was driving past your place of work the other day Lenny and clocked you motor, very nice!
:moo: :smile: Lovely

IMG_1166.jpeg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Reminds me of a local scrote who was always in trouble (and thus in court) as a teenager. He was always giving it the Billy Big Bollocks in the dock when getting referral orders and other such toothless punishments.
Then he turned 18 and, shortly afterwards got arrested again for some sort of dickheadery. Cant rememeber all the circumstances but he got remanded to Feltham YOI for the weekend and appeared before us in the adult court on the monday. He was completely changed, for the first time he was actually bothered about the possible outcome and the bench chair gave him a firm lecture about his likelihood of returning if he didn't change his ways ("You've become an adult in terms of the law, you need to start acting like one or next time it won't be a weekend, you'll be in there for a few weeks").
I suspect this lad has never had a proper punishment but is probably on his way to one.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I would replace « or » with « thus » in the OP and lose the question mark.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Seems to have missed the fundamental requirement that ‘prank’ should be funny. After seeing this twat threatening people with ‘do you want to die’ (oh ‘dye’, hilarious) would anyone shed a tear to see him get the battering he thoroughly deserves?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here