Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitrovic in the Summer Window

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
[First Post on NSC] With the prospect that Murray could be slowly phased out of the starting XI in the future, would Mitrovic be a suitable replacement for Glenn?

Providing that Fulham don't beat the drop, and do go down, is it worth having a punt on Mitrovic? (From what I remember, we were in for him but Newcastle wouldn't sell to us)

Or, do we try and blood in other prospects i.e. Percy Tau, Aaron Connolly etc?

Beware the first time caller ! Hate that on radio phone-ins !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why did Rafa let him go, only to replace him with a 'similar' loan singing (Rondon)?

My guess is Mitrovic is a maveric instruction-disobeyer, likely to go the same way as Mido. :shrug:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
[First Post on NSC] With the prospect that Murray could be slowly phased out of the starting XI in the future, would Mitrovic be a suitable replacement for Glenn?

Providing that Fulham don't beat the drop, and do go down, is it worth having a punt on Mitrovic? (From what I remember, we were in for him but Newcastle wouldn't sell to us)

Or, do we try and blood in other prospects i.e. Percy Tau, Aaron Connolly etc?

I like him and think that he could do a job ...but how much would we have to pay? £30m?

Had a couple of decent chances today , which a top top striker would have buried.

Jury out for me

TNBA

TTF

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Powers of persuasion!

20190428_134617.jpg

My mates son was with Mr Mitrovic today, so I posed a question, through the divine channels of WhatsApp.
'Can he do a job?'

I'll post the answer, when I can :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He couldn’t hit a barn door yesterday. Will fit in well.

I observed this yday and thought how ironic it was he was hailed as some sort of messiah only weeks ago.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can see him as a natural Murray replacement, but still needs the service.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not convinced he'd play that well at defensive left midfield on his wrong foot, but worth a go I suppose?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here