Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma's goal

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Had a Japanese couple two rows in front of us. Joined in all the songs etc but boy did the bloke go nuts when Mitoma scored. Jumping around like a lunatic, high fiving everybody around him - looked like he was about to have a heart attack. It was quite gratifying to see someone enjoying their day at the Amex so much. Long may it continue.
They're very nice and polite - one let us get served before him in the West Upper before kick off because his other half had wandered off. 'No worries, cheers mate' I said - What's Japanese for 'thank you'?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was convinced he was offside so didn’t celebrate 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s partly the bloody VAR thing. We couldn’t 100% relax until West Ham kicked off.
Yep - it was very tight. I was only watching the defender by him and think he was just ahead but the defender on the far side played him on with an outstretched leg.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s partly the bloody VAR thing. We couldn’t 100% relax until West Ham kicked off.
We could, in the family stand, we were all sitting back smoking cigars for both goals.

Never in doubt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Solly the matador toying with their entire team, shifting them left then right. Everyone forgot about Mitoma.

1:46

Ben Johnson certainly forgot about Mitoma (his man), just as he forgot about his man Veltman for the second goal (and missed a simple header to gift us the penalty.

his performance at right back was up there with Jonathon Grounds and Dan Harding. Woeful.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ben Johnson certainly forgot about Mitoma (his man), just as he forgot about his man Veltman for the second goal (and missed a simple header to gift us the penalty.

his performance at right back was up there with Jonathon Grounds and Dan Harding. Woeful.
Johnson must be one of the slowest, most ponderous defenders in the division. Assigning Johnson to try and keep tabs on Mitoma was always doomed to failure :lol:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Johnson must be one of the slowest defenders in the division. Assigning Johnson to try and keep tabs on Mitoma was a complete walkover :lol:
We were discussing him towards the end of the first half, and I said I hoped he got nothing else wrong before half time, to prompt Moyes to sub him at the break.
I can’t believe he didn’t, to be honest.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Johnson must be one of the slowest, most ponderous defenders in the division. Assigning Johnson to try and keep tabs on Mitoma was always doomed to failure :lol:
Moyes handled it badly in open play, foolishly not adapting. Time-wasting twat Silva put two on Mitoma, with Diop joining them, crowding him. Fortuitously for us, Mitoma destroyed Johnson every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here