Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think he has a great chance of starting Tuesday. Hope to see more of him, clearly a talent.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jeez he is quick

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
My main hope with Mitoma is that we don't try to beef him up.

Don't worry if he gets eased off the ball sometimes, blistering acceleration and the ability to get through tight spaces will count for more.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought he'd struggle in the PL. I was wrong. What an exciting player

The raw materials were there, stunning pace and skill but it’s his decision making that I thought would be a massive problem in this league. You get found out very quickly indeed if you dribble when you should pass, look at Knocky. My reservations were well wide of the mark and ignorant.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I loved his byline play, creating things out of nothing, when seemingly boxed in by Koch (born with the right surname).

3 times I've now seen him do that move, looks almost impossible. Sooner or later a goal will come from it!

He started on Weds and didn’t have a very good game………

Voted by fans as our MOM.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ah yes. Hadn't thought of that. I prefer to believe he was amazing.... :rock:

He started well but almost everything he tried didn’t quite come off, just one of those nights….he looked mightily pissed off when he was subbed……………he’ll be very useful this season though, love to see someone prepared (and fast enough) to go outside a defender.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Jeez he is quick

The raw materials were there, stunning pace and skill but it’s his decision making that I thought would be a massive problem in this league. You get found out very quickly indeed if you dribble when you should pass, look at Knocky. My reservations were well wide of the mark and ignorant.

One of several problems with Knockaert that came to light in the PL was that, unlike Mitouma, he wasn't quick.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Looks very exciting. Think we'll see him mostly as a sub but looking forward to seeing more minutes from him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I love the little feller already. One of those players where almost anything could happen at any time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here