Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not sure if the Pitchside vid has been posted, but the amount of comments beneath it from Japanese fans far outnumbers the rest. Also has lots of prematch footage. Good watch.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

De Zerbi ruffling the kid’s hair a particular highlight.

Glad Dunk has a good grip on Lamps when they celebrated he could of ended up in the upper tier

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Shout shout let it all out
Mitoma’s the one we’re talking about
Come on!!
Running passed you for fun
Come on!!
Repeat

Tears for fears.
That is the song. Just the first three lines though and repeat 'Come on'. Easy to sing and the tune is just right.

Reactions: T.G

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Apologies if fixtures, but Stan Collymore has been sharing more of his wisdom, this time about Mitoma:

“He isn’t going to command a huge fee. He’ll have two years left on his deal and he was bought for virtually nothing, so from a commercial point of view, even a £30m offer, which would be over a 500 per cent return on investment in just 12 months, would be too good for Brighton to turn down.

“And, as we all know, that kind of deal is something Chelsea’s new owner would lick his lips at.”

:facepalm: :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Does Mitoma have our usual +1 option on the end of his 4 year deal?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Apologies if fixtures, but Stan Collymore has been sharing more of his wisdom, this time about Mitoma:

“He isn’t going to command a huge fee. He’ll have two years left on his deal and he was bought for virtually nothing, so from a commercial point of view, even a £30m offer, which would be over a 500 per cent return on investment in just 12 months, would be too good for Brighton to turn down.

“And, as we all know, that kind of deal is something Chelsea’s new owner would lick his lips at.”

This attitude from pundits focusing on the business and money side of deals is really starting to grate on my nerves, Sherwood, Merson and the rest. "I'd bite their hand off for that money" "I'd drive him there myself" f***ing clueless to ignore that actual footballing reasons why we would want to keep players.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Quit
This attitude from pundits focusing on the business and money side of deals is really starting to grate on my nerves, Sherwood, Merson and the rest. "I'd bite their hand off for that money" "I'd drive him there myself" f***ing clueless to ignore that actual footballing reasons why we would want to keep players.
Quite. Our plan is not to be a Footballer Superstore for the richer clubs. It's to buy smart, sell high (when it suits us) and primarily build a sustainable and sucessful football club. These pundits are such amoeba.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Trossard went for nearly that and he had 18 months left on his contract. Mitoma is three years younger, would still have two years on his contract and is better than Trossard. Tony Bloom has just thrown Arsenal out of his office for offering more than twice that for Caicedo. "Isn't going to command a huge fee" - Nice research Stan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here